Official NFL Schedule

Brenjetsfan

going to buff in sept is nice

going to miami week 3 should miss the worst part of the heat

start at home and end at home, you can't ask for better than that

considerieng the opponents were already detemined, this is a very favorable schedule

and, of course, we'll have to beat buffalo to make the po's :)

I see a lot of complaining... How bout the fact that we have 3 nationally televised, primetime, games prior to the schedule flexing which begins week 6?

Week 1 - Home vs Ravens

Week 3 - AT MIami

Week 5 - Home vs. Vikings are all going to be primetime games.

Pretty cool!

GGM - we have met our commitment to be televised as a FLEX game - we have 5 Prime time games this season - Look UP!

Dammit, the one friggin road game I had my eye on (Bears) is the day after Christmas :bag: FOOOOCCCKKKK!!!!!! Unfrigginbelievable.

Same here DNA

DITTO....how about DENVER>>????

That definitely is on the list and seems like a good place to see a game. Maybe a return to Miami is in the cards too.

wow...that sux. thwe ravens and then 3 divisional games to start off all without holmes.

I was thinking the same thing.

I like the 1PM home game on the Sunday before Thanksgiving. It's good for them that they have no traveling at all on such a short week.

I worry a little about the first four games without Holmes.

Hopefully the defense keeps us in those games.

People also worried about us playing without Calvin Pace for 4 games. That turned out pretty good.

That's a tough schedule, but we'll get through it.

I dont think Im understanding but HOW IN THE HECK IS THIS A TOUGH SCHEDULE!!?? THIS IS A PIECE OF CAKE! Im calm but um yeah you guys are really underestimating how much better we got this offseason and not to mention we still have the draft to take part of.

Pats and Ravens are the only teams in my opinion that pose a threat.

I dont think Im understanding but HOW IN THE HECK IS THIS A TOUGH SCHEDULE!!?? THIS IS A PIECE OF CAKE! Im calm but um yeah you guys are really underestimating how much better we got this offseason and not to mention we still have the draft to take part of.

I agree with everything except the Pats part. They'll be below 500 until Welker comes back.

Games that I think are a little tough:

Ravens, Vikings, Packers, Steelers, and playing @ NE or @ Miami.

We dont know sh!t until we actually play the games. We look awesome on paper but that means nothing until the season starts.

I agree with everything except the Pats part. They'll be below 500 until Welker comes back.

Games that I think are a little tough:

Ravens, Vikings, Packers, Steelers, and playing @ NE or @ Miami.

Fair enough. But I think with Brady being 100 percent next season and with the recent signing of Torry Holt....thats bound to do some type of damage.

I think the Steelers are on their downfall...you think our d line is old? I wouldnt be suprised if Aaron Smith came out to the field with a cane.

whew... have to travel to denver for a sunday game after a monday night game with minnesota. makes that game a lot harder.

Denver will be super easy now that they've traded the greatest WR ever away.

I like this schedule alot. Big games. Prime time.

Rex talks big. Now it's Maximus time for the whole freakin' season.

The Jets can kick ass game in and game out and Rex can shout incredulously:

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED???

We dont know sh!t until we actually play the games. We look awesome on paper but that means nothing until the season starts.

Dear DLJ,

using reason on this board is prohibited without the expressed, written consent of Max and anyone on this board over the age of thirty. Any use of realism or intelligent discourse will be shouted down with chants of "your (note misspelling) not a real fan". Anyone who agrees with you will qualify their initial remarks by stating: "I usually think you are an idiot but..." or "I normally disagree with everything you've ever said, but..." or "You're totally right..please PM me a pic of your boobs".

Sincerely, Sirlancemehlot.

P.S.

Feel free to disagree, or PM your boobs if appropriate. Tastefully, though. Good lighting and a stretchy-type pose are always a plus. And black and white is nice. But not necessary, necessarily. Just saying.

Go Jets.

Dammit, the one friggin road game I had my eye on (Bears) is the day after Christmas :bag: FOOOOCCCKKKK!!!!!! Unfrigginbelievable.

SH!T - just saw this for the first time now at midnight. Well maybe I can get GOB to come down, but looks like it'll only be me given it's the day after Christmas. Me and 10 tons of my friends ... fk'n Bear fan friends ..... SH!T

Piece of Cake??? Have you ever watched a NFL game before? There is no such thing as a piece of cake schedule.

I'm all over the GreenBay game. Week 8, following the bye, at Home on Halloween. My early SuperBowl prediction.....Jets Vs. GreenBay. I would love to see us there, and for Aaron Rodgers turn the corner this year and beat Favre.

Archived