John Clayton is a Hater

GangisGreen

John Clayton does hate the Jets. I remember him picking us as the worst team in the league the year mangini took over. I remember his quote on mike & mike "who will have the #1 pick in the draft next year? Itll be the j-e-t-s jets jets jets"

Plus he freakin looks like Chicken Little so no one should ever pay attention to him.

I can't take a guy who looks like that talking about football seriously. My taxes, world events? Maybe, but not football.

But as far as haters go, how about G. Myers. Everytime I read the post, he is ripping the Jets.

Oh and did anybody catch francessa's interview with Mara. It was like 2 elitist scoffing at the notion the Giants would ever do something like Hard Knocks. Har, Har, Har.

Is it me or does Clayton hate the Jets? He always seems to get little digs in when the Jets are being discussed. Even in the the recent power rankings on ESPN he had to throw in a little jab.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Then again, I really dont care if people hate on the Jets or not. Opinions dont win football games and I dont need the Jets to get verbal fellatio in order to feel better about them.

Gay nerd.

yup. a friend of mine who works at ESPN in Marketing said that Clayton is Gay and a notorious 'bottom' who also likes to dress up in Amish womens clothes. He apparanently likes to 'scold' his gay partner with a Hickory Buggy Whip. ;>))

I have no idea what you're talking about. Then again, I really dont care if people hate on the Jets or not. Opinions dont win football games and I dont need the Jets to get verbal fellatio in order to feel better about them.

Great post.

Those sportscasters on TV are there to entertain and please us, not icons whose likes and biases are so important that they carry tremendous weight.

On the other hand, if the guy doesn't like the Jets you are perfectly free to go on a message board and say the guy sucks the moose.

moosehead1.gif

yup. a friend of mine who works at ESPN in Marketing said that Clayton is Gay and a notorious 'bottom' who also likes to dress up in Amish womens clothes. He apparanently likes to 'scold' his gay partner with a Hickory Buggy Whip. ;>))

Which would explain why CTM leapt to his defense earlier in this thread.

Archived