Nick Folk already blows. We need a PK.

The guy sucked balls today. Jay Feelly where have you gone?

Do any teams have two PK's fighting for a roster spot? Are there any street free agent PK's out on the market now?

Houston....we have a problem.

Mind elaborating and why he sucked so bad?

If I read them right,

According to the tweets, Folk missed 4 out of 6 kicks. The other guy missed them all

This is not a good situation. Probably release the other kicker and have a new one signed by Monday

The guy sucked balls today. Jay Feelly where have you gone?

Do any teams have two PK's fighting for a roster spot? Are there any street free agent PK's out on the market now?

Houston....we have a problem.

For Folk's sake, it's Folkin' May ...calm the Folk down already. Folkin' Jets fans....:rolleyes:

If I read them right,

According to the tweets, Folk missed 4 out of 6 kicks. The other guy missed them all

This is not a good situation. Probably release the other kicker and have a new one signed by Monday

I wouldn't worry about it. They were in the bubble and from what I understand, the wind was just horrible in there.

If I read them right,

Meh, its just a kicker, but I just dont know why the chose Folk after he had the shanks last year.

Because Feely had the shanks when it counted, and you could argue that Folk/other reject kicker we get + Jason Taylor > Feely.

I agree getting Taylor was worth letting go of Feely but we still need a semi-competent kicker. I would have liked to give Nuge a second chance and bring him here to compete with Folk but the Bengals signed him. I hope someone decent is available or will be in August because Folk scares me.

I have never, ever, ever in my entire life seen people whine and cry over the release of a thoroughly mediocre, run-of-the-mill kicker like Jay Feely. What is with you people?

If Folk doesn't work out we'll pick up the best kicker off the scrap heap just like we picked Feely off the scrap heap. Relax, will you?

I have never, ever, ever in my entire life seen people whine and cry over the release of a thoroughly mediocre, run-of-the-mill kicker like Jay Feely. What is with you people?

If Folk doesn't work out we'll pick up the best kicker off the scrap heap just like we picked Feely off the scrap heap. Relax, will you?

Everything's gone pretty much perfect in this offseason, at least on paper, so everyone needed SOMETHING to bitc* about.

Because Feely had the shanks when it counted, and you could argue that Folk/other reject kicker we get + Jason Taylor > Feely.

Wanta put money on it ? I don't know what Feely was asking for money wise but I DO know we're going to miss him this year. He won several games for us last year "when it counted". How quickly you forgot.

I hate Jason Taylor, but Rex is right: Taylor > Feely.

The Jets are going to score more points this year regardless of who their kicker is. If Folk doesn't work out, they'll pick up a cut from another team. This is such a non-issue. Why do Jet fans need drama?

They liked his tweets.

Everything's gone pretty much perfect in this offseason, at least on paper, so everyone needed SOMETHING to bitc* about.

We can't say bitch?

Wanta put money on it ? I don't know what Feely was asking for money wise but I DO know we're going to miss him this year. He won several games for us last year "when it counted". How quickly you forgot.

He also helped lose the Atlanta game AND the Indy AFC Title game. How quickly you forget how unclutch Feely has been his entire career.

He may be better than Folk, but PK's have much less value than what Taylor might be able to bring us. Unless you have one of the elite kickers (are there any anymore?), you can find a guy like Feely anywhere.

Taylor, meanwhile, got 7 sacks last season in a system that didn't even use him correctly. I'm excited to see what Rex can do with him (although I still hate Taylor as a person).

He also helped lose the Atlanta game AND the Indy AFC Title game. How quickly you forget how unclutch Feely has been his entire career.

He may be better than Folk, but PK's have much less value than what Taylor might be able to bring us. Unless you have one of the elite kickers (are there any anymore?), you can find a guy like Feely anywhere.

Taylor, meanwhile, got 7 sacks last season in a system that didn't even use him correctly. I'm excited to see what Rex can do with him (although I still hate Taylor as a person).

Ah, finally, something we can ALL agree on. ;)

Archived