Who still hates Jason Taylor?

JetsFanInDenver

JT with an injured elbow strip sacking Tom Brady was the final nail in the coffin.

Now to be fair i was not on this board when JT was signed. But i know it caused a lot of flutter amongst some JETS fan.

Who over here still hates Jason Taylor ?

I do. A douchebag is a douchebag no matter what jersey they wear. I'll be happy for the Jets if/when the guy makes a play....but I still don't care for him or Revis.

I do. A douchebag is a douchebag no matter what jersey they wear. I'll be happy for the Jets if/when the guy makes a play....but I still don't care for him or Revis.

He is a guy that plays hard for his team. And the jersey he is wearing is Green and white. The decal on his helmet say 'JETS'. And he was not the diva that did not show up to training camp. And he was hurt. But still showed up to play!!!!

I have new found respect for him!

How can you still have negative outlook towards him ?

He is a guy that plays hard for his team. And the jersey he is wearing is Green and white. The decal on his helmet say 'JETS'. And he was not the diva that did not show up to training camp. And he was hurt. But still showed up to play!!!!

I have new found respect for him!

How can you still have negative outlook towards him ?

Because I'm not a person who changes my opinion of somebody based on what color their clothes are. He was a douchebag before and is a douchebag now. I'd like to see him suck so bad that he gets cut and the Jets win a SB w/o him. He should retire a lifetime loser the same way Marino did. Eff him.

GO JETS!!!

Because I'm not a person who changes my opinion of somebody based on what color their clothes are. He was a douchebag before and is a douchebag now. I'd like to see him suck so bad that he gets cut and the Jets win a SB w/o him. He should retire a lifetime loser the same way Marino did. Eff him.

GO JETS!!!

You kidding me?

I can understand the animosity when he was signed because of the history. But today JT earned his stripes. That history is in the past. He was injured earlier in the game and yet came and made a crucial play when in mattered. All that tells me he plays hard for the team he is playing for. And if he is wearing the JETS uniform he should get love from the JETS faithful.

That negative point of view from you and all those that support that argument just tells you cannot get over yourselves. Today if you are a JETS fan you root for the all players that help this team win. And JT was one of them.

You kidding me?

I can understand the animosity when he was signed because of the history. But today JT earned his stripes. That history is in the past. He was injured earlier in the game and yet came and made a crucial play when in mattered. All that tells me he plays hard for the team he is playing for. And if he is wearing the JETS uniform he should get love from the JETS faithful.

That negative point of view from you and all those that support that argument just tells you cannot get over yourselves. Today if you are a JETS fan you root for the all players that help this team win. And JT was one of them.

Thanks JetFanInDenver but I really don't need you or anyone else to tell me which players I should root for and why. JT is a POS IMO. I don't root for people I feel that way about. I root for the Jets because I am a Jet fan and I want the team to do well. It is possible for a team to do well while certain individual players don't do well. I hope JT goes the rest of the season without a tackle. Let somebody who isn't a POS make the plays. Now, when the football gods decide to let that douchebag make a play, I'll celebrate for the Jets and think to myself "I wish somebody else had made that play" but I'll clelbrate all the same.

The fact that Jet fans are willing to accept this POS is funny to me. Why would you ever bother saying a single word against any player if all it takes for you to change your mind is for that player to change his shirt? See, when I say I hate a guy...I mean it. I hate Jason Taylor and it's not because I can't get over myself, it's because he's a POS.

Thanks for the "who to root for" tutorial though. Much appreciated.

GO JETS!!

Thanks JetFanInDenver but I really don't need you or anyone else to tell me which players I should root for and why. JT is a POS IMO. I don't root for people I feel that way about. I root for the Jets because I am a Jet fan and I want the team to do well. It is possible for a team to do well while certain individual players don't do well. I hope JT goes the rest of the season without a tackle. Let somebody who isn't a POS make the plays. Now, when the football gods decide to let that douchebag make a play, I'll celebrate for the Jets and think to myself "I wish somebody else had made that play" but I'll clelbrate all the same.

The fact that Jet fans are willing to accept this POS is funny to me. Why would you ever bother saying a single word against any player if all it takes for you to change your mind is for that player to change his shirt? See, when I say I hate a guy...I mean it. I hate Jason Taylor and it's not because I can't get over myself, it's because he's a POS.

Thanks for the "who to root for" tutorial though. Much appreciated.

GO JETS!!

Next time before we sign up a guy we will send them to you for a POS proof test. :rolleyes:

Or we can just sign up the guy and all the JETS fans minus a few will root for the guy who strip sacks Tom Brady. Period.

Next time before we sign up a guy we will send them to you for a POS proof test. :rolleyes:

Or we can just sign up the guy and all the JETS fans minus a few will root for the guy who strip sacks Tom Brady. Period.

You asked a question and I answered it honestly. The Jets can sigh whoever they want, and I can root for whoever I want.

Perhaps in the future, when you ask a question you should tell all of us what answers you will deem acceptable so nobody dare state an opinion you don't agree with.

I have no problem with people rooting for the POS (although I can't relate to it) so I don't see why you or anybody else should be able to tell me I should root for him because now his shirt is green and not supereffinggayteal.

GO JETS!!!

You asked a question and I answered it honestly. The Jets can sigh whoever they want, and I can root for whoever I want.

Perhaps in the future, when you ask a question you should tell all of us what answers you will deem acceptable so nobody dare state an opinion you don't agree with.

I have no problem with people rooting for the POS (although I can't relate to it) so I don't see why you or anybody else should be able to tell me I should root for him because now his shirt is green and not supereffinggayteal.

GO JETS!!!

The question was rhetorical! :)

But commend you for your honesty. But it makes no logical sense to dwell in the past.

The here and now is a JT strip sacked Brady on a key play. You can still not like him at a personal level but cannot question and root for the results!

The question was rhetorical! :)

But commend you for your honesty. But it makes no logical sense to dwell in the past.

The here and now is a JT strip sacked Brady on a key play. You can still not like him at a personal level but cannot question and root for the results!

Agreed 100% which is why I said earlier that I'll cheer when he makes a play, but I know I'll be wishing somebody else had made it.

We should just enjoy the win.

GO JETS!!

Jason Taylor's sack yesterday was as big a sack as the one John Abraham made on Bledsoe his rookie year to win that game and Shaun Ellis' that put him on his a$$ in the Foxboro mud in Mangini's rookie year. Me, I'm a Jets fan and root for EVERY guy who wears the green and white. Jason Taylor earned his year's salary yesterday and he did it after getting hurt-now that is a man's man.

Letting Feely go (and signing Folk as his replacement) to sign Taylor is paying early dividends. Taylor's playing with a chip on his shoulder. Much like LT, he's out to prove he's not washed up yet. Lets hope both these guys can continue to play well all season long. Looking for a big game from Taylor this week. Should really be fun.

I'll go back to hating him when he eventually signs his one day contract to retire a fish. In the meantime, I have no problem with the Jets getting absolutely everything they can out of him - even if I still have a hard time rooting for him.

Letting Feely go (and signing Folk as his replacement) to sign Taylor is paying early dividends. Taylor's playing with a chip on his shoulder. Much like LT, he's out to prove he's not washed up yet. Lets hope both these guys can continue to play well all season long. Looking for a big game from Taylor this week. Should really be fun.

I'll go back to hating him when he eventually signs his one day contract to retire a fish. In the meantime, I have no problem with the Jets getting absolutely everything they can out of him - even if I still have a hard time rooting for him.

he WILL go into the HoF a Dolphin as well he should slats-and I will NOT hold that against him-the same way that LT will go in as a Charger

Most players are out there for the paycheck alone. Some are divas that play for themselves and nothing else. Rarely do you ever see a player who not only loves to play the game, but buys into his team so fully as to get completely immersed in rivalries. Fact is, if Taylor played his whole life in Denver he'd have the same attitude towards Raiders fans. The Guy loved to play football and stood up for his team and his fans. As much as we hated him as the enemy, you have to respect that. He didn't want to come here because he loved his team so much. He gave them every chance in the world to take him back and they declined. He signed with us because it was clear we wanted him and the Dolphins did not. Now thaat he wears our colors he brings that same passion and intensity to us and it showed yesterday. He's a Jet right now, and he sure as hell played like one yesterday.

Most players are out there for the paycheck alone. Some are divas that play for themselves and nothing else. Rarely do you ever see a player who not only loves to play the game, but buys into his team so fully as to get completely immersed in rivalries. Fact is, if Taylor played his whole life in Denver he'd have the same attitude towards Raiders fans. The Guy loved to play football and stood up for his team and his fans. As much as we hated him as the enemy, you have to respect that. He didn't want to comrades here because he loved his team so much. He gave them every chance in the world to take him back and they declined. He signed with us because it was clear we wanted him and the Dolphins did not. Now thaat he wears our colors he brings that same passion and intensity to us and it showed yesterday. He's a Jet right now, and he sure as hell played like one yesterday.

I'll believe this when he destroys Henne and then calls Dolphins fans a bunch of whiny fags.

I've had all night to think about this...and I still hate Jason Taylor and he is still at the top of my list of people I must punch in face upon sight.

The old fart's been good for us 2 weeks in a row.. how can you still hate him?

Its very easy, he's Jason Taylor.

Too bad rhodes is gone, 3 is a much nicer number of gay players then two

This doesnt surprise me coming from you. You like to fill your holes all at the same time, but need something to hold onto like a hand rail.

Archived