If Sanchez cant play in the cold this dec. - time to draft a QB

RexSnacks

Dead serious...

If Mark cannot demostrate in the cold of the Meadowlands, in the cold in Pittsburgh, in the windy city, and back in Joisee in january - if he cant, then, time to draft another QB who loves the cold. I dont think Sanchez "warmed up" till the 4th this past monday where he over rated what he could do with a football ;)

Why a billion $ stadium doesnt have a dome is beyond me :rolleyes:

Dead serious...

If Mark cannot demostrate in the cold of the Meadowlands, in the cold in Pittsburgh, in the windy city, and back in Joisee in january - if he cant, then, time to draft another QB who loves the cold. I dont think Sanchez "warmed up" till the 4th this past monday where he over rated what he could do with a football ;)

:rl:

Dead serious...

Pew pew pew pew

Um, he's not gonna be making anymore dumb threads anytime soon. for what it's worth.

I think this is either that idiot Pats fan James or that guy Jets 2120 or something like that. You know the guy who is a Fins fan and thought he was so smart and we were all so stupid to figure it out

Dead serious...

:face:

Dead serious...

ummm.... who?

Archived