Jets-Colts score

faba

Jets 30, Colts 20....only ten points cause Manning tries to win it himself in the 4th quarter, otherwise its not even close (i.e. take a look at where Vegas set the spread, where it is today and where it will be Sat. morning).

COLTS 34

JETS 19

Yeah Yeah Yeah, I'm not a real fan, whatever. Manning will dissect this defense with surgical-like precision. The Jets front 7 can't get any QB pressure on their own, which will force the Jets to blitz. Blitzing does nothing but annoy Manning, who gets rid of the ball so fast you can send all 11 and Manning will still have enough smarts and reaction to hit his hot receiver. The blitzing will leave the TE and Slot Receivers more open than they normally against the soft underbelly of the Jets D and it will be a great day to be Garcon or Tamme, or even more predicable for the Jets, Blair White or Taj Smith. The Jets historically help some no-namer get their name in the paper the next day.

You can't blitz Manning and you can't build a defensive game plan around QB pressure against that guy. You gotta cover the receivers, jam them at the LOS, take away his first couple pass progressions, and hope the front 4 / 7 can use that extra second to finally make it to Manning.

How you beat the Colts is you keep him off the field with long offensive clock-eating drives. The Jets offense does not possess that ability.

I can't be negative about this game. I honestly feel we will beat the Colts. First time all year I felt good about a game. This Jet team has been under performing all year and if ever, it's time to peek now. Sunday this team looked energized, I know it was the lowly Bills, but they looked like they where having fun. Peyton does not have the horses he did last year and the Jets will shock everyone and beat them. YES, yes they will.

Colts: 24

Jets: 31

J. Taylor will have a strip sack.

My questions is this, how are we going to scheme for a P Manning that faced a better defense last January and beat us? To me it is not about their offense but our defense. We are not there yet. I wish I saw it differently.

My questions is this, how are we going to scheme for a P Manning that faced a better defense last January and beat us? To me it is not about their offense but our defense. We are not there yet. I wish I saw it differently.

No Dallas Clark. They have a bunch of people out on both sides of the ball. Peyton has looked very beatable this year. This is the game the ENTIRE Jets team shows up. Happen last year. I have poo poo'd every game this year and went against the Jet's in every thread like this except the Green Bay game, and how did that work for me? But, I can;t help but feel this is our time and this is our week.

last year the score was 17-6...after that we lost Greene, Scott and another guy (dont remember who though) and once our running game stopped, thats when Manning went to work.

COLTS 34

JETS 19

Yeah Yeah Yeah, I'm not a real fan, whatever. Manning will dissect this defense with surgical-like precision.

If you ARE a real fan then I'm kinda curious as to why you have been sporting that crashing jet pic in the midst of some of the best times the franchise has had in ages. Can you please explain.

Colts - 38

Jets - 9

I dont see us scoring on that defense and we all know Rex cant stop Manning. Prepare yourself fellas, this is going to be the 2nd epic as whipping of the year.

ok you are too negative.. don't come back in my Indy gets rolled thread.. B)

Archived