Do you honestly think we'll get anything out of Burress?

MarylandJetsFan

the media is just itching to judge him at camp with their well trained scout's eyes and tell us he is either a bust or this years vick.

I expect red zone targets, and about 7 TD's, but lets not forget this is a running team. hunter is the real story

the media is just itching to judge him at camp with their well trained scout's eyes and tell us he is either a bust or this years vick.

I expect red zone targets, and about 7 TD's, but lets not forget this is a running team. hunter is the real story

not so much hunter as hunter and moore not being ready.both at the side time could prove to be leathal

Love that video lol, but why did you have to remind me about him.

That ^^^

I think I had done a pretty good job forgetting about the former SOJ receiver from the above video (which is great btw), so thanks for making a good day into a "bad" day. :P

He f*cking rolled his ankle. OMG THE SKY IS FALLING! He didn't tape it up like a dumbass before running routes with Holmes cause they weren't allowed to practice with the team. Do you really think this would happen if he was with the team, this injury is beyond minor and Jets fans act like our season is over.

He f*cking rolled his ankle. OMG THE SKY IS FALLING! He didn't tape it up like a dumbass before running routes with Holmes cause they weren't allowed to practice with the team. Do you really think this would happen if he was with the team, this injury is beyond minor and Jets fans act like our season is over.

It's more than minor?

WE'RE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SKY FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with the signing of Mason may be best to start Plax @ the 3 spot til he gets his legs under him. let's say week 5 he starts. that would take alot of pressure of him and Mark. would hate to see mark forcing balls to him just because he's tall. mark doesn't need the pressure of making Plax feel comfortable on his shoulders.

with the signing of Mason may be best to start Plax @ the 3 spot til he gets his legs under him. let's say week 5 he starts. that would take alot of pressure of him and Mark. would hate to see mark forcing balls to him just because he's tall. mark doesn't need the pressure of making Plax feel comfortable on his shoulders.

You can't make this sh*t up.

Holmes needs to get a wizzinator and he'll be all set

as for Plaxico, pencil him down for a decent TD total and some HUGE plays that make other team's defenders look plain silly. He's a natural.

needs to take some of that dough he has,hire a scientist to grow him some undetectable sh*t

needs to take some of that dough he has,hire a scientist to grow him some undetectable sh*t

lol not possible because they test THC, which is the main content in weed that causes highs - there are other psychoactive effects but without THC they're worthless

Plain answer: NO

he won't even be in football shape for a few months. Along with that, there is the chemistry and timing that gets built between a Qb and WR that Plax won't have the opportunity to develop. So I don't expect much from Plax in his 1 year as a JET

Plaxico is a pro, who might be in the best shape of his adult life after two years of zero partying and nothing but working out. It's not going to take him "months" to get up to speed. He'll be shaking off rust like everyone else after the lockout for a few weeks, and then he'll be fine.

I definitely expect production out of him. Something along the lines of 50 catches, 700 yards, 8+ TD's.

I also think that Mark Sanchez will have a decent chance to double his total career TD pass number this season (29).

I'm interested to know your opinions. The media is making a big deal about this ankle "tweak", and rightfully so. If his joints can't hold up, while running around, how will he take getting hit on a regular basis?

My opinion is that you've started WAY too many threads over this. Stuff a couple tampons in your tear ducts and get the **** over it.

Plaxico is a pro, who might be in the best shape of his adult life after two years of zero partying and nothing but working out. It's not going to take him "months" to get up to speed. He'll be shaking off rust like everyone else after the lockout for a few weeks, and then he'll be fine.

I definitely expect production out of him. Something along the lines of 50 catches, 700 yards, 8+ TD's.

I also think that Mark Sanchez will have a decent chance to double his total career TD pass number this season (29).

Agree.

I agree with most of that. I was on the "liberate Plax" band wagon for quite a while.

The sprained ankle does concern me a bit though. Not something I wanted to see. If you recall even when he was with the Giants he didn't practice during the week, but still played on Sunday. That was because he kept on staining tendons in his ankle. It seems to be chronic. His age doesn't help. I hope this is unrelated.

If it is unrelated I am expecting a Big season from him. If it is a chronic ankle strain, it could be problems. We'll see

I agree with most of that. I was on the "liberate Plax" band wagon for quite a while.

The sprained ankle does concern me a bit though. Not something I wanted to see. If you recall even when he was with the Giants he didn't practice during the week, but still played on Sunday. That was because he kept on staining tendons in his ankle. It seems to be chronic. His age doesn't help. I hope this is unrelated.

If it is unrelated I am expecting a Big season from him. If it is a chronic ankle strain, it could be problems. We'll see

It wasn't sprained. He rolled it. He was out jogging thru some routes with Holmes without having it taped properly because he wasn't scheduled to practice. They'll take precautions with him, but it's not anything that should linger.

Plax has had a problem staying healthy in his days as a giant. I don't see now being any different.

There will be flashes of the old Plax through the season but I can't see him playing a full season.

Mason on the other hand has this incredible reputation of durability . . . so had Vinny Testeverde until he blew out his achilles. 37 is old as dirt for a receiver.

My guess is our rookies will get some extended playing time this year. I am also guessing TO or Randy Moss will be on Tannenbaum's speed dial come November.

If its beyond minor why are they saying he has swelling in the ankle ? Swelling is not a good sign. And let me tell you this , when you hit your 30's in the NFl it becomes harder to recover from things like this all I can say is lets hope he recovers and this is just a minor thing. Ive rolled my ankles plenty of times, it hurts like hell but it never swelled up guess will just have to wait and see.

Plax has had a problem staying healthy in his days as a giant. I don't see now being any different.

There will be flashes of the old Plax through the season but I can't see him playing a full season.

How many games did Plax miss as a jint?

It wasn't sprained. He rolled it. He was out jogging thru some routes with Holmes without having it taped properly because he wasn't scheduled to practice. They'll take precautions with him, but it's not anything that should linger.

Swelling

Archived