Mike Goodson Arrested: MERGED (UPDATED WITH CHARGES)

Matt39

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be curious to know how Goodson's contract is written up.  If there's any language in there to protect the Jets if anything like this happens, I wouldn't be shocked if he were a goner.  After the Ivory trade, they could certainly handle it; while hardly all-world stuff, they could survive with Ivory as the starter, Powell as the backup/third down back, and McKnight as the receiving / scatback.

I'd be curious to know how Goodson's contract is written up.  If there's any language in there to protect the Jets if anything like this happens, I wouldn't be shocked if he were a goner.  After the Ivory trade, they could certainly handle it; while hardly all-world stuff, they could survive with Ivory as the starter, Powell as the backup/third down back, and McKnight as the receiving / scatback.

Then we'll sign Michael Turner to be our goal-line back/fat piece of sh**.  SUPER BOWL.

In a very weak defense of the kid.  He is from Texas.  

Gun laws in Texas are VERY different then they are in N J.

N J is like a 3rd world country.  You better check the gun laws before you go there

Ignorance is no excuse, and he had drugs.

I gotta be fair: if this happened on Tannenbaum's watch, I'd be killing him. I'll be curious to see what Idzik does now. I'd imagine he'll go the stern warning/public shaming route.

Wrong again...  He's gonzo..  bank on it.

I gotta be fair: if this happened on Tannenbaum's watch, I'd be killing him. I'll be curious to see what Idzik does now. I'd imagine he'll go the stern warning/public shaming route.

Oh I think it might be worst then that Tom.

The next uniform this kid wears might be bright orange.

Archived