Oh eric decker.....

JOJOTOWNSELL

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24775085/eric-decker-asks-fans-why-they-love-the-jets-sadness-hilarity-ensues?v=1&vc=2

Just goes to show that hokey rah-rah bs doesn't fly in NYC           

Typical media printing only the negative stuff. Here are a couple of different ones.

@EricDecker87 @nyjets #jetsdiehardfan . Nothing beats watching the Jets every Sunday with my dad. Something I never take for granted.

2. @TheSheikh Oct 29

@EricDecker87 I love the @nyjets because they bring my family together.Ups and downs we are there #L7 #JetsDieHardFan

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2250442-eric-decker-asks-fans-to-tweet-why-they-love-the-jets-incites-mass-sarcasm?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Eric’s wife, Jessie James Decker, took to Twitter Thursday to defend her husband’s contest and remind everyone that fan pessimism and “haters” don’t affect their family’s happiness.

You think he really cares what y'all think haters? He's laughing his ass alllll the way home.... Life is pretty good here. Can't complain

Bwhahahahaha - Decker sucks but this was a brilliant idea.  The responses are great.

This one describes me perfectly, just trade out 32 with 35:

My father forced this cursed franchise on me while i was in the womb 32 years later still no qb @EricDecker87

Decker sucks? Try watching the game sometime.

Decker sucks? Try watching the game sometime.

Seriously?

Decker is the 51st ranked receiver in the NFL.

He has a whopping 31 receptions for 363 yards halfway through the season, and he is suppose to be the Jets #1 WR.

He is nothing more than a JAG without Peyton Manning.

Seriously?

He has a whopping 31 receptions for 363 yards halfway through the season, and he is suppose to be the Jets #1 WR.

Decker is overrated but Rice would be a JAG with ******* Geno and Vicks old ass throwing to him.

Seriously?

The ******* guy hasn't been healthy most of the season, and he's literally the one weapon defenses gameplan to shut down every week. Citing Decker's stats so far in this abysmal season as a measure of how good he is is laughable. 

He's the one of only 3 true pro's on our entire offense.

The ******* guy hasn't been healthy most of the season, and he's literally the one weapon defenses gameplan to shut down every week. Citing Decker's stats so far in this abysmal season as a measure of how good he is is laughable.

He's the one of only 3 true pro's on our entire offense.

Very true.

Seriously?

All that with a hammy and Geno throwing him the ball...He's played 6 games for that production (played a few snaps in one game for 19 yards). That curves out to 917 yards for the season with Geno as his QB while still playing most of the season with a hamstring. 

Or are u basing ur opinion simply how Revis shut him down. Oh wait, he couldn't. Let that sink in when ur all-world CB gives up 65 yards to Geno. To Geno. Yes, Geno. 

All that with a hammy and Geno throwing him the ball...He's played 6 games for that production (played a few snaps in one game for 19 yards). That curves out to 917 yards for the season with Geno as his QB while still playing most of the season with a hamstring.

Or are u basing ur opinion simply how Revis shut him down. Oh wait, he couldn't. Let that sink in when ur all-world CB gives up 65 yards to Geno. To Geno. Yes, Geno.

Don't mind my pal Tex. Pats fans haven't seen a wide receiver since Moss got cut.

Seriously?

You don't think the fact that a quadriplegic silverback gorilla on qualeudes would be an improvement under center has anything to do with that?

Does Decker not pay attention to the Internet at all, by the way? Every time someone or some business tries doing one of these, it's disastrous. This is what social media does best.

i bet the internet is nice to his wife

It just shows you that it's not worth it being a good guy. Decker is just trying to have some real interaction with fans, and instead of appreciating it, we bash and mock him. Yeah, he may be naive, and his timing way off,  but more than anything it shows the sad state of affairs of society at large and Jet fans in particular. Reminds me of Fireman Ed - instead of appreciating his efforts, he's mocked and hassled until he has to step down.   Better not to reach out to the fans, cause too vast a majority of them are idiots.

Archived