****OFFICIAL JETS V STEELERS GAME THREAD YINZ****

T0mShane

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I wake up this morning and see the line is Jets +6 and I'm like, damn, easy money, but I don't bet on football because it's too stressful except this one is such easy money, so I google which are the best online gambling sites and it sends me to Bovada, and I sign up and go to deposit $50 and my phone goes nuts and I get emails from my credit card's fraud protection. Apparently, the Bovada site directs your money to a "clothing store" in Shenzhen, China, so I'm freaking out thinking I'm about to be robbed. Long story short, the bank froze my card, Bovada customer service was sketchy (the deposit never went through) and now I'm living in paranoid fear that I'll be funding some Triad activity on my credit card for the rest of my life.

Riding that douche-train all the way to the fantasy football playoffs, Big Ben goes off for another half-dozen. In true Jets' fashion, I'm really waiting for that game or two they win out of character in order to f*ck us out of the top pick.

I started Sanchez this week.

Why staying home is better: just went to the store and bought beer, chips, Whoppers, and a cat calendar (all for $24), now I'm watching Kate Beckinsale in Underworld: Evolution until the game starts.

How are you guys doing out there with your green Schnapps, pissing in a parking lot?

Why staying home is better: just went to the store and bought beer, chips, Whoppers, and a cat calendar (all for $24), now I'm watching Kate Beckinsale in Underworld: Evolution until the game starts.

How are you guys doing out there with your green Schnapps, pissing in a parking lot?

Living large.

Purposefully?? 

Archived