If You Still Have ESPN In The Buffer, Back It Up And Watch The Brandon Marshall Interview

SAR I

Great interview. Was going to start a thread about how the post game press conference is so much more enjoyable now that we hear from guys like Bowles and Fitz. Leaps and bounds more intelligent and level headed than the Rex/Geno/Sanchez nonsense we would have to suffer through. I know we've only been winning, but even in winning you can see how much better they handle all the questions than Rex/Geno/Sanchez did after wins. 

Great interview. Was going to start a thread about how the post game press conference is so much more enjoyable now that we hear from guys like Bowles and Fitz. Leaps and bounds more intelligent and level headed than the Rex/Geno/Sanchez nonsense we would have to suffer through. I know we've only been winning, but even in winning you can see how much better they handle all the questions than Rex/Geno/Sanchez did after wins. 

"I mean, like, yeah there's a couple of throws I want back. But I think I did some good things out there."

I was starting to hear it in my sleep.

I never saw Wesley Walker play, but I would presume that would be the last time we had a true WR1 on this level.  Marshall already looks like he's better than Keyshawn.

I saw Wesley and Toon in my very early days of coming to the stadium, but wasn't old enough to assess them.  Post those guys, I would have to say he's already better than Keyshawn, Laveranues, Cotchery, Wayne, etc.

The two signature plays this season-  the stripped INT and the carry two TD-  courtesy of one Brandon Marshall.

For a team that for a decade thought they could win without a crushing WR, they got it right this time. 

SAR I

The lack of true skill players on offense is why I held Tanny and Idzik as incompetent.  

Note we no longer have dumb discussions about how much the QB is supposed to uplift the CFL and journeyman players around the league anymore. 

We know that out WRs and RBs must make plays as every successful team over the last 40 years has done.  

Grown ups are in charge and it feels good. 

I never saw Wesley Walker play, but I would presume that would be the last time we had a true WR1 on this level.  Marshall already looks like he's better than Keyshawn.

Wesley Walker was great WR.  Marshal and him are totally different types of WR.   

Walker would blow by people and get separation and and make the catch. The league was so much more physical then for the WR. He was amazing.  He also was legally blind in one eye to boot!!!

Marshall is a huge man!!! There were no WRs like him in Weesley's time or at least I dont recall them.   He probably would have been converted to TE!!!  The man is a beast and as folks have already said he is the most effective WR we have had since KJ in his prime.   That be a long long time ago. 

Archived