Maxman

### Jets \ Browns -- (Let's Get Over .500) Game Thread ###

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

When does keeping it real meet rooting for the team in a head on collision and what is the result? Because I think I'll be banned if I answer in my own words.😒

When keeping it real goes bad.

6 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

It's like no one wants to win.

Idea! Let them share the #1 pick on alternate Sundays 💁🏼‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Lil Woody said:

Yes.  Let's support the Jets winning meaningless games against horrible teams. 

What a ******* wasted season.  We are struggling to beat the Browns and Jags, but I'm supposed to be super pumped that we are going to get those wins early before we get slaughtered the rest of the way and miss out on getting a QB and ever being a legitimate contender because....that's what good fans do. 

I'M SUPER PUMPED. 

Jets are a ******* joke of an organization.

Still a MOMSER.

20 minutes ago, JiF said:

It’s curios to me why they’re playing zone vs. Kevin Hogan.

18 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

His "wind-up motion" gives you an extra 1-2 seconds to close in w/out risking a PI/Holding penalty.

16 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

He CAN scramble. He's a nimble-footed QB.

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

So is Kizer

14 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Hogan has a year on Kizer in the Pros and 2 more years of starting experience in college. 

Hogan has already led them to more scoring than Kizer has all game.

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

Cool.  Wtf does that have to with not sitting back in coverage giving him time and easy reads? 

9 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

I answered your question AS TO WHY Hogan was in there now instead of Kizer. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I never asked that question.  Haha :) 

Yeah  . . .  ok. 

Just now, Ken Shroy said:

It is what it is.

Proof that this organization has no idea what it is doing, have a HC and GM working towards seperate goals, an owner and his little brother letting the inmates run the asylum....

It is what it is.

2 minutes ago, Lil Woody said:

Yes.  Let's support the Jets winning meaningless games against horrible teams. 

What a ******* wasted season.  We are struggling to beat the Browns and Jags, but I'm supposed to be super pumped that we are going to get those wins early before we get slaughtered the rest of the way and miss out on getting a QB and ever being a legitimate contender because....that's what good fans do. 

I'M SUPER PUMPED. 

Jets are a ******* joke of an organization.

Whether me or you root for or against the team to lose, it has no impact on the game being played....The Jets aren't going to lose more games because more people are rooting against them.

It is what it is. I'm a Jets fan, so when they win games early in the season i'm happy. If we have 4 wins in December then I get wanting the team to lose a little more than I do right now.

If the Jets have the right guys in charge they'll be ok. If they don't, then it doesn't matter where they pick anyway. That's how I look at it.

I want to see Petty out there, too, but part of me feels he’d have been knocked out of this game long ago. I’m not sure if there are a half dozen drop backs where McCown had a full 2 seconds to throw, and 2 of them were on that last drive. 

Easy to type that Petty couldn’t do any worse, but no matter how much I’d rather he was out there instead, the truth is he could be far worse. Particularly with no supporting running game to lean on.

5 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Jags handing it to Pittsburgh. But the Jets only beat bad teams!!

Considering that they've lost to the Bears and have only beaten the Bradford-less Vikings, the Browns and the Ravens, I think it might be time to admit that the Steelers are a bad team who's record doesn't reflect that just yet.  Just like us.

1 minute ago, Lil Woody said:

Your super mario references have no effect on me.  Now go toddle off and tell mommy how you got offended on the internet one time. 

Then why reply? MOMSER.