Sometimes I can't handle this forum

stoicsentry

...really, I can't. It drives me up a wall. The "Sky is Falling" syndrome and the whining is just too much.

Plus all this nonsense about an 8-8 team being the biggest joke in the NFL...

People demanding a firing for backing out of a trade. As if that's never happened, right?

Get control of yourselves, people.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. I was going to say something similar, but I didn't know which one of the 15 Tebow threads to commment in. I would rather not have Tebow for Sancezes sake, but I understand why they would want a player like him.

...really, I can't. It drives me up a wall. The "Sky is Falling" syndrome and the whining is just too much.

People demanding a firing for backing out of a trade. As if that's never happened, right?

You win just 2 more games and the record is 10 - 6.

Woody? Is that you?

We don't censor people when it comes to venting their frustrations. Does it go over board at times (the reaction that people have to moves or non-moves)? Absolutely.

But people are entitled to vent. I happen to think that the criticism this regime receives is too harsh, especially when you factor in the results under Rex Ryan. But they aren't perfect and they have said and done pretty stupid things over the years. So, people will be pissed as a result.

When you look at the complete body of work since SBIII, the Jets have been a disaster. I am optimistic and believe that every year will be the year. That is how I am wired. But I understand, and respect, that not everyone feels the same way.

Especially on days like today. What the Jets did by putting this trade out there, before they looked at the contract, well that is just flat out embarrassing for the organization.

We don't censor people when it comes to venting their frustrations. Does it go over board at times (the reaction that people have to moves or non-moves)? Absolutely.

But people are entitled to vent. I happen to think that the criticism this regime receives is too harsh, especially when you factor in the results under Rex Ryan. But they aren't perfect and they have said and done pretty stupid things over the years. So, people will be pissed as a result.

When you look at the complete body of work since SBIII, the Jets have been a disaster. I am optimistic and believe that every year will be the year. That is how I am wired. But I understand, and respect, that not everyone feels the same way.

Especially on days like today. What the Jets did by putting this trade out there, before they looked at the contract, well that is just flat out embarrassing for the organization.

And take your flunkies with you.

please Jets sh1tting on themselves is good for U, you may hit 3M next week

I cant handle this team. I guess we both have problems bro. The only think I can do is bitch about it, and im not letting anyone get in the way of that....except Mods. They can ban me. lol

I'm OK with venting. Nothing wrong with that. But at least be realistic. When someone says Tannenbaum is "incompetent," that's just hysterical. If you're grading on RESULTS, he's a top 10 GM in this league. If you're grading on anything else, then you apparently don't understand the purpose of a GM.

Sanchize=Super Bowl. I ain't worried bra.

I'm OK with venting. Nothing wrong with that. But at least be realistic. When someone says Tannenbaum is "incompetent," that's just hysterical. If you're grading on RESULTS, he's a top 10 GM in this league. If you're grading on anything else, then you apparently don't understand the purpose of a GM.

Speaking of absurd... Based on what results?

You'd think reaching and winning Super Bowls would account for something in those results, no?

Speaking of absurd... Based on what results?

You'd think reaching and winning Super Bowls would account for something in those results, no?

Of course. So, take the 3 Superbowl winners over that time and put them in there.

We have 7 spots left. Of the remaining teams, how many have won 4 playoff games in that stretch (if any)?

Or you could just take those first 3 teams and look strictly at overall record including playoff games, in which case, he's probably still in the top 10 at 32-22.

the problem is that people seem to think tebow is here to snatch the starting job from Sanchez....he isn't.

Totally agree. I'm not a fan of Tebow the QB, as I'm sure all of us will agree, but the guy is an athlete. He won't throw, because well, he can't, but for those teams with bad D line's and poor tacklers, expect the Jets to be able to play him to their advantage. That is, of course, if Jacksonville don't snatch him up. I'm not for tebow, but I'm not against it either.

Of course. So, take the 3 Superbowl winners over that time and put them in there.

We have 7 spots left. Of the remaining teams, how many have won 4 playoff games in that stretch (if any)?

Or you could just take those first 3 teams and look strictly at overall record including playoff games, in which case, he's probably still in the top 10 at 32-22.

In other words, you're just guessing...

If you fired him tomorrow he'd never see another head GM job. He'd be stashed where he should be stashed, as the Assistant GM/capologist.

Archived