I know who the Jets are going to draft

Maxman

but I can't tell you. The Jets made us swear not to.

We talked to the player and he confirmed that he is going to be good. They all agreed that he is the missing piece and there will be a Super Bowl victory for the Jets next year.

Who's the top 2-way QB/pass rusher in this draft? It's got to be that guy.

You mean Pass Rusher/Q.B/Saftey player..

P.s Hope this does not mean giving up 3/4 of our picks to trade up? -

Although the only way to guarantee your taking a player is to trade up when your sat at 16.

In which case it narrows it to a couple of guys in my mind. I wonder who the trade partner is?

I know too. Max told me via PM because he believes that I'm an extra special poster and a true asset to JN. I've sworn secrecy and I will not tell anyone, so dont even bother.

Dont worry though. He's going to be great. Really really great.

Am I in line for the next GM spot ?

They denied your application. Every QB you broke down you said needed all world talent around him to succeed. They didnt think you could see the big picture. Sorry.

The Dolphins were interested though.

They denied your application. Every QB you broke down you said needed all world talent around him to succeed. They didnt think you could see the big picture. Sorry.

The Dolphins were interested though.

Yeah because QB's dont need talent to win just do a run down of all the SB's teams and the talent around the QB's. According to Jets fans we dont need RB's WR's or even people to block for them.... The QB takes care of all this and more

We talked to the player and he confirmed that he is going to be good. They all agreed that he is the missing piece and there will be a Super Bowl victory for the Jets next year.

The only flaw i see in your story is that the Jets dont talk to JetNation.com. They are scared that we will ruin their breakfasts.

Of course they said that.... of course.

I know too. Max told me via PM because he believes that I'm an extra special poster and a true asset to JN. I've sworn secrecy and I will not tell anyone, so dont even bother.

Dont worry though. He's going to be great. Really really great.

And now we all know it's a lie. Way to ruin the thread.

Mods, please ban this fool :)

Funny thing, the JETS told me they are not going to draft the player they told you they were.

A kicker

Archived