Drew Brees gets paid. A lot.

Matt39

They're going to be so pissed when he sucks without Payton there to hold his hand.

Doubt it Im sure at this point Brees knows Paytons offense and his tendencies. Only thing that might hurt this team is the Defense if they dont have solid players to step in for those suspended. Even then the Saints will simply out score a lot of teams

They're going to be so pissed when he sucks without Payton there to hold his hand.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this is sarcasm.

Saints will still be very good without Payton, but I think Payton makes them a Super Bowl contender.

Over-rated. Over-paid. I am so glad the Jets didn't get suckered into signing Brees when they had the chance. And only one Super Bowl? I wouldn't trade our QB's for all the Brees' in the world.

And how many Superbowls have the Jets been to these past 40+ years?

He resurrected a franchise. A franchise that was stuck in mediocrity. That sounds familiar.

While I agree his numbers benefit from playing in the Superdome, He is arguably one of the best QBS in the league now.

Yeah, 28K passin yards, 201 TDs and a Superbowl title. Yeah, the Jets do not need that.

He resurrected a franchise. A franchise that was stuck in mediocrity. That sounds familiar.

While I agree his numbers benefit from playing in the Superdome, He is arguably one of the best QBS in the league now.

Yeah, 28K passin yards, 201 TDs and a Superbowl title. Yeah, the Jets do not need that.

Dear Dumbass - ever heard of sarcasm? Apparently not ...

Dear Dumbass - ever heard of sarcasm? Apparently not ...

I don't know. I thought Jet fans were pretty united behind the idea that the one thing the team doesn't need is an upgrade at QB.

Whoosh! Right over your thick skull.

Revis just started getting angina pain.

A sharp GM , one with a crappy QB situation in the NY area perhaps. would've figured out a way to make that the Saints' problem and fitted Brees for a green and white uni.

Archived