You know you wanna....

courtnj18

be a caller on the JN podcast this Thursday!!! If you want to sound off on what you think the Jets need to get the big W this year, let us know in this thread. Max & I will pick the lucky member. Think of it this way.... You'll get to hear my sexy voice & finally know that I do exist & am not an alias of Tom Shane.

I'm using this thread to announce the launch of my own podcast. It's called "Sh*t Chicks Do That Annoys Men and Also Fact-Based Football Chat." It will be awesome, informative, and epic. My first guests will be Ray Lucas and Michael Lohan.

Hold on to your hats.

I'm using this thread to announce the launch of my own podcast. It's called "Sh*t Chicks Do That Annoys Men and Also Fact-Based Football Chat." It will be awesome, informative, and epic. My first guests will be Ray Lucas and Michael Lohan.

Hold on to your hats.

No one will be surprised when it turns out you sound exactly like Courtney.

About what time on Thursday??? If I'm not going nuts with work, I would be interested... Do I have to use my NY accent, Florida cracker voice or MN accent???

By Golly Gee Willikers go with the Minnesota accent.

be a caller on the JN podcast this Thursday!!! If you want to sound off on what you think the Jets need to get the big W this year, let us know in this thread. Max & I will pick the lucky member. Think of it this way.... You'll get to hear my sexy voice & finally know that I do exist & am not an alias of Tom Shane.

Stop it Tom. :winking0001:

Hold on to your hats.

If you speak to Ray Lucas I will be very jealous.

Is this podcast being recorded tonight? I'm anxious to hear Klacko use his soulful stylings on Courtney, resulting in the birth of the world's most delusionally homerific love-child.

Ahh.. A Klackney, we'd have to arrange a search and destroy party pronto

Archived