Jets Brawl on sideline

slowmoe57

Looks like Powell solidified his spot as the 3rd down back now that Mcknight just tried to TKO his position coaches son. LOL

Lynn could have been told by his Dad to get into it with McKngiht to try and get a spark out of him...similar to Gholston on HK with Turner.

By my count, the Jets are the 10th team this season to have a brawl that was newsworthy. However, since this is the Jets, expect days of analysis on ESPN and NFL Network (that Heath Miller is one obnoxious douche!) of how the locker room remains fractured...

you're thinking of Heath Evans, and yes, he is just awful.

By my count, the Jets are the 10th team this season to have a brawl that was newsworthy. However, since this is the Jets, expect days of analysis on ESPN and NFL Network (that Heath Miller is one obnoxious douche!) of how the locker room remains fractured...

the problem is the fact that

1st the other teams that have had fights, it seems they are only a few guys fighting

2nd the jets were known to have lockerroom problems last season

3rd and finally a 20 player brawl is different than a 1 on 1 fight

I saw him the first time on there the other night. He was a complete dick. There is nothing likeable about that guy. They paired him with that idiot Lombardi and dude with the giant Dumbo ears. If I wasn't waiting to see Cumar interviewed I would have changed the channel. It was unwatchable.

1st the other teams that have had fights, it seems they are only a few guys fighting

The Jags had three fights during one practice the other day. What's the difference?

The moronic media has sold this as (and thoughtless consumers such as yourself have believed it) 20 players fighting each other. That is not what happened.

I'm surprised there's not more of this.

1.) these guys are fighting for their jobs and...

2.) the defense is so far ahead of the offense that there's bound to be some aggression.

When Maybin is flying thru the center of the OL to sack Sanchez and then laugh about how easy it was, there are people on the offensive side of the ball who are going to be pissed. When a guy like Lynn (who has very little chance of making the team) questionably hits a guy like McKnight (who sounds like he's dropping down the depth chart with every Powell touch), there's going to be some sparks.

I just watch ESPN for news coverage with Woody. I can't handle all those clowns on NFL Network (Sapp, Evans, Irvin, Primetime). Irvin is the absolute worse though. Every once and a while all mentioned will make at least one intelligent statement or point except for Irvin. All he does is scream.

I assume you're joking but with all this media coverage were getting from Tebow this could be why people are making a big deal about it.

yeah Im joking, however, there is some truth to the Tebow attracts extra media to all Jets events how stupid they actand the crap they write is up to them .

Im shocked they didnt start reporting our locker room issues are what started the fight but Im not sure idiots like Mike Lombardi have weighed in on the situation just yet.

What I find very funny is people who cover football and are supposed to have some knowledge about the game still keep calling the Jets situation at QB a "controversy" when its anything but. This is what makes me even more passionate about the Jets because the media sh*ts all over them every year but one of these years they are going to win it all and its going to be sweet when that day comes.

I'm surprised there's not more of this.

1.) these guys are fighting for their jobs and...

2.) the defense is so far ahead of the offense that there's bound to be some aggression.

When Maybin is flying thru the center of the OL to sack Sanchez and then laugh about how easy it was, there are people on the offensive side of the ball who are going to be pissed. When a guy like Lynn (who has very little chance of making the team) questionably hits a guy like McKnight (who sounds like he's dropping down the depth chart with every Powell touch), there's going to be some sparks.

All I had to hear was Joe McKnight running for ten then fumbling . I'll say this now, if Kerley (who has been hurt a lot in his short career) can't return Punts we are going to be in a sh*t load of trouble I know Jim Leonhard wasnt the greatest of safties but the guy was solid and very dependable receiving punts we could very well be looking at some devestating turnovers if we have to rely on McKnight, even Kerley was a little shaky returning punts. Sure having a very depebdable PR is a luxury but fumbles and muffs can cost you games. I can see both Powell and Ganaway taking more and more snaps from McKnight if he continues to fumble the football and not break a tackle to save his life.

Archived