This is the worst wide receiver roster the Jets have ever had.....

Blackout

Plax would've taken a vets minimum

Plax was also a major reason for some of the lockerroom drama...well, that and Sanchez's sh*tty play. Not to mention the dude couldn't get any separation to save his life; yes, he was a great red-zone target, but this team is surprisingly efficient in the red-zone, it's moving the ball between the 20s that we struggle so mightily in...almost opposite of how it should normally work.

While none of them are world-beaters, not having Kerley and Holmes on the field has really hamstrung, pun overtly intended, this offense. Not to mention, Mark's security blanket, who for all inents and purposes was having an awesome camp, hasn't been targeted really at all. So, while I think our receiving group isn't top tier, I do feel we haven't even seen them enough to judge them.

Plax was also a major reason for some of the lockerroom drama...well, that and Sanchez's sh*tty play. Not to mention the dude couldn't get any separation to save his life; yes, he was a great red-zone target, but this team is surprisingly efficient in the red-zone, it's moving the ball between the 20s that we struggle so mightily in...almost opposite of how it should normally work.

While none of them are world-beaters, not having Kerley and Holmes on the field has really hamstrung, pun overtly intended, this offense. Not to mention, Mark's security blanket, who for all inents and purposes was having an awesome camp, hasn't been targeted really at all. So, while I think our receiving group isn't top tier, I do feel we haven't even seen them enough to judge them.

I hate Burress and didn't want him back, but to be fair he was the reason the team was better in the red zone. A big part of it anyway. They were not good in the red zone in 2010.

Archived