The Jets have a new #1 RB: Timothy Tebow!!

BlackDynamite

I think somebody needs to inform ESPN that the Jets have another backup RB on the roster who has already been told he'll play this week. Not to say we won't possibly see a few snaps with Tebow at RB (we already have this season) but to act is if he'll be the guy spelling Greene is going just a bit far.

Been saying this since we acquired him. Listing him at QB, and letting him throw the ball in practice every once in a while is just our nutless FO and coaching staff satiating him. Reality is and always has been that the dude needs to be handed the football and told to plow through every sumbitch that tries to stop him.

Been saying this since we acquired him. Listing him at QB, and letting him throw the ball in practice every once in a while is just our nutless FO and coaching staff satiating him. Reality is and always has been that the dude needs to be handed the football and told to plow through every sumbitch that tries to stop him.

Not saying he's the next Adrian Peterson, but I'd rather have a 250 pound guy with no moves run into the line for a yard than 225 pounder with no moves......

BD

C'mon. You guys have seen him run. He's not a real RB. I think he could be a good FB and he can probably gain some yards, but I think that the main reason his ypc were decent (prior to this season when he is a whopping 0.10 ahead of Greene) is because he was playing QB and there was the threat to throw and an extra blocker.

C'mon. You guys have seen him run. He's not a real RB. I think he could be a good FB and he can probably gain some yards, but I think that the main reason his ypc were decent (prior to this season when he is a whopping 0.10 ahead of Greene) is because he was playing QB and there was the threat to throw and an extra blocker.

Carries ball. Gets yards.

I don't know what you mean by a "real running back". He gets positive yards, moreso than Shonn "shows up every 27th game" Greene. I'll take it.

Not saying he's the next Adrian Peterson, but I'd rather have a 250 pound guy with no moves run into the line for a yard than 225 pounder with no moves......

BD

Tebow WAS 225 pounds before he became a Jet, and ran better at that weight... sooooo... yeah, you really just talk out of your pooper non-stop.

Archived