****Official JN New York Jets @ Seattle Seahawks Game Thread****

Blackout

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look I'm sorry, I like Rex, but it he's not going to hold the god damn QB accountable, he needs to go. Sanchez needs to be benched, I couldn't care less who else is on the depth chart, this level of play isn't acceptable from your starter and he needs to be sat at the half. The season's a wash as is, if our coach is refusing to hold his players accountable then that's about all we need to know about him as a coach going forward.

Sanchez and Kyle Wilson.

Tannenbaum looking strong.

Look I'm sorry, I like Rex, but it he's not going to hold the god damn QB accountable, he needs to go. Sanchez needs to be benched, I couldn't care less who else is on the depth chart, this level of play isn't acceptable from your starter and he needs to be sat at the half. The season's a wash as is, if our coach is refusing to hold his players accountable then that's about all we need to know about him as a coach going forward.

absolutely. you cant just keep goin on saying he's the man when he sucks this bad. the offense is complete trash. and sanchez is one of the worst parts of it.

Leaving 2 timeouts on the clock is pussified crap. I understand they don't trust Sanchez, but that's scared. And he does it almost every week. Objectively on the road with the Seahawks getting the 2nd half kickoff that is nonsense.

Rex is 100% right in being afraid of this offense.....

BD

Leaving 2 timeouts on the clock is pussified crap. I understand they don't trust Sanchez, but that's scared. And he does it almost every week. Objectively on the road with the Seahawks getting the 2nd half kickoff that is nonsense.

The sad part is that it's actually the right decision under the circumstances.

Archived