Aaron Hernandez Charged With Murder: MERGED

Blackout

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Innocent until proven guilty. Sign him now to a contract that allows us to break it if hes charged with murder. TEs like him aren't easy to find. BB wants to make us look bad by signing Tebow Idzik can throw it right back at him by signing Hernandez. Its a business right.

Da phuk are u talking about?

Hernandez charged with first-degree murder in execution-style killing of a friend

AP photo/Mike George

Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez stands with his attorney Michael Fee during arraignment in Attleboro District Court on Wednesday.

W. Zachary Malinowski, Journal staff writer

bmalinow@providencejournal.com

Published: 26 June 2013 04:06 PM

ATTLEBORO -- Patriots former tight end Aaron Hernandez was charged with first-degree murder and multiple gun charges in the execution-style killing of a friend.

Attleboro District Court Judge Daniel O'Shea ordered Hernandez, 23, held without bail. He is expected to sent to the Bristol County House of Corrections in North Dartmouth, Mass.

Hernandez, in a white V-neck T-shirt and baggy red athletic shorts, his forearms heavily tattooed, showed no emotion as the prosecutor spoke in detail about the killing for 20 minutes.

William McCauley, first assistant district attorney, provided graphic details of Hernandez's movements on the morning of June 17 based on video surveillance and cell phone tracking.

McCauley said Odin Lloyd, 27, of Boston, had been shot five times by a .45-calibre handgun. The the two fatal shots fired into Lloyd's chest were fired after Lloyd had fallen to the ground, he said. The murder weapon has not been recovered.

McCauley said that Hernandez summoned two friends ''from out of state'' who were with him when Lloyd was shot and killed.

McCauley said that Hernandez and Lloyd spent Friday night at a Boston nightclub and Hernandez was upset about something he said to someone at the club.

Hernandez and his two friends traveled from North Attleboro to Boston at 1:30 am on Sunday, June 17. They picked up Lloyd at 2:30 a.m., McCauley said, and he was killed sometime between ''3:23 and 3:27 a.m''

McCauley said a video camera captured Hernandez and his two friends entering his home at 3:29 am. He said Hernandez and one of his friends brandished handguns.

A few hours later, a jogger discovered Lloyd's body in an industrial pit near the Hernandez home.

The fact that they seem to know that Hernandez was angry about something The guy said at the club indicates that some one is talking.

The fact that he had to get two guys from out of state indicates that Hernandez is a genuine pussy

SPORTS | NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

Premium ArticleWhat was most disturbing at the Attleboro courthouse?

Jim Donaldson

Published: 26 June 2013 04:07 PM

The lurid details of the Commonwealth's case against Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, arraigned Wednesday on a charge of murder in the first degree, as well as five gun-related charges?

Or the fact that people were yelling "We love you Aaron," as the car carrying Hernandez left the police station in North Attleboro for the drive to court?

Hernandez looked neither contrite nor upset as he stood, his hands cuffed in front of him, beside his lawyer during the arraignment.

Geez, who do they think he is?  Michael Jackson?  

This article is pretty poorly written and very hard to follow.  I'm also trying to figure out how you make an example out of someone who is innocent until proven guilty and if he is in fact found guilty, anything the NFL does will pale into comparison that the judge and jury will impose on him.

whoever needs a good laugh can go on twitter and search through all the Patriot fans supporting him and saying he's innocent :D

It sounds like the evidence they have consists of 1. A piece of gum found at the scene, 2. A video tape showing Hernandez walking into his house, and 3. The victim's cell phone. Not especially lock tight.

This article is pretty poorly written and very hard to follow.  I'm also trying to figure out how you make an example out of someone who is innocent until proven guilty and if he is in fact found guilty, anything the NFL does will pale into comparison that the judge and jury will impose on him.

Nobody gives a **** if they're criminals as long as they play well. Aaron Hernandez will have zero impact on the perception of the league. Not one ticket will go unsold because of Aaron Hernandez. Nobody cares.

Agreed, but with all that said, this is going to be the Ginger Hammering to end all Ginger Hammerings.

Nobody gives a **** if they're criminals as long as they play well. Aaron Hernandez will have zero impact on the perception of the league. Not one ticket will go unsold because of Aaron Hernandez. Nobody cares.

I agree with you, if he goes to jail what is the NFL is going to do to him , if he does not go to jail some team will sign him  or when he gets out 

I agree with you, if he goes to jail what is the NFL is going to do to him , if he does not go to jail some team will sign him or when he gets out

As the great dbatesman alluded to, Goodell will run him up a flagpole even if he slips through the legal system's iron clasp.

It sounds like the evidence they have consists of 1. A piece of gum found at the scene, 2. A video tape showing Hernandez walking into his house, and 3. The victim's cell phone. Not especially lock tight.

the one thing going for Aaron is that he hired a highly regarded lawyer with lots of experience 

I sure don't.

Shooting a guy 5 times is close to the line though

...unless someone talked.

The bad thing for him is if the Pats wiggle out of paying him, he won't be able to pay his lawyers

well they gave him a 12 million dollar signing bonus....can you get that money back a year later if the guy is arrested for being a murderahh?  i guess it comes down to the language written in the contract.

well they gave him a 12 million dollar signing bonus....can you get that money back a year later if the guy is arrested for being a murderahh?  i guess it comes down to the language written in the contract.

According to ESPN radio, they COULD potentially try to recover 10 of it.

According to ESPN radio, they COULD potentially try to recover 10 of it.

Good.  I rarely root for billionaires getting money back but I'd much rather that moron Kraft get it than a murderer who wants to purchase a big screen TV for his jail cell 

I think you misunderstand - my Pats friends are trying to extol how much higher quality the team is for releasing him, whereas a lesser team would wait until they see what happens in the courts. Bullsh*t flag! Belichick knew they were charging Hernandez this morning waaaayyy before it was officially announced in court.

Oh...my bad.

No we are not as good as we were.

Plus 4. Shell casings found in Hernandez's rental car that matches bullets in the victim, 5) video of Hernandez with the purported murder weapon before AND after the killing

Archived