Chances Against Pats??

budda12ax7

The best way to beat Brady has always been pressure up the A gap and to hit him early and often.  If Richardson/Wilk/Ellis/Harrison/Barnes can get to him with only a four man rush, I like our chances to be competitive.  Gronk is most likely out, as whi gritty as Amendola is, he's going to be feeling that groin pull, Sufeld/Thompkins looked over-matched, Dobson is probably out again and it's just possible we have an OC who won't run the ball 100 times against a team that has an awful secondary. Pig. Ripe. Slaughter.

they have Buf and Ten after NE if they can get through the first month going 3-1 that would be amazing, especially looking at the bye week schedule. In other words they will get smoked at foxboro and that's ok. 

Based on the situation, as you point out, I think being competitive in this game is almost as valuable as winning it.  And hey, if the line comes to play again like it did, who knows what could happen if they rattle/hurt Brady.

Bills had zero respect for the Pats passing game and rightfully so. Safeties were playing real close to the ball. If Amendola cant go....the Jets defense will cause havoc. Vereen is the guy that needs to be bottled up. Not sure what the deal is with Ridley, benched for coughing it up yesterday.

The only way the Jets get their butts kicked is if they put on a turnover display.

Bills had zero respect for the Pats passing game and rightfully so. Safeties were playing real close to the ball. If Amendola cant go....the Jets defense will cause havoc. Vereen is the guy that needs to be bottled up. Not sure what the deal is with Ridley, benched for coughing it up yesterday.

The only way the Jets get their butts kicked is if they put on a turnover display.

Midgets Over The Middle was greatly hampered this year for that offense.

Midgets Over The Middle was greatly hampered this year for that offense.

Their two TD's yesterday were off of Bills turnovers in their own territory. One of them was Spillers fumble at their own 10 yard line. The Pats offense struggled yesterday. Our defense is better than Buffalo's.

I hope someone on the Jets plans on blocking Ninkovich.

EJ Manuel is the only starting QB that has less experience than Geno Smith..  He had surgery like 3 weeks ago and still had a nice little game.

Tampa D > NE D.

I wouldn't be shocked if we pull this out but I wouldn't bet on it either.

Archived