Eric Ebron, idiot UNC trash.

T0mShane

Geez, I thought he killed someone.

That seems to go over well in this sport. Clearly he lacks KILLER instinct, too goofy.

Not sure who I want in this draft but im expecting an eclectic pick. Idzik does come from the team that took Irvin and Carpenter in the first.

You really want to judge this kid over that when he is like... 21,22 and its public he could turn out better then Jimmy Graham ? Of course he is overconfident and air headed at the moment. THINK a little bit.

Could he turn out better than Jimmy Graham? Sure. However, he could also, you know, turn out not better than Jimmy Graham as well. So that's something that you have to consider. 

You really want to judge this kid over that when he is like... 21,22 and its public he could turn out better then Jimmy Graham ? Of course he is overconfident and air headed at the moment. THINK a little bit.

He's 20.  B-day in April. 

Better wr options in the 3rd. All the hype about Bryant being more raw but having a higher ceiling than Watkins I'm not too sure about. I haven't seen him catch balls on a variety of routes. Its usually the deep ball. 

He's bigger, faster, stronger and more explosive, that right there gives him the higher ceiling. Doesn't mean he'll ever reach it, but I would tend to side with his coaches on that compared to a fans' eye test.  Besides, Watkins caught half his passes at or near the LOS, how often are you seeing him catch balls at different routes, or have you not watched enough "tape" on him yet?

T0mShane change you're name to T0mAshamed how can you feel good about a post calling a successful college athlete an idiot and trash?

Same way u sh*t on Idzik? Or was that the other JoeWilly?

T0mShane change you're name to T0mAshamed how can you feel good about a post calling a successful college athlete an idiot and trash?

Haha! I can't rep from my phone, will try to later. Not that it don't approve of T0m trolling the SouthernJet family, but T0m probably has a million reasons to change his name to your suggestion.

Better wr options in the 3rd. All the hype about Bryant being more raw but having a higher ceiling than Watkins I'm not too sure about. I haven't seen him catch balls on a variety of routes. Its usually the deep ball. 

I agree, I think idzik really likes him though, apparently they were all over him at Clemson's pro day. I'd like Davante Adams to slide down there.

I agree, I think idzik really likes him though, apparently they were all over him at Clemson's pro day. I'd like Davante Adams to slide down there.

seems like idzik is "all over" a bunch of dudes lately... until the waiter brings the check that he yanks the "i gotta hit the head" trick before slipping out the back door.

only half the puns in this post are intended

He's bigger, faster, stronger and more explosive, that right there gives him the higher ceiling. Doesn't mean he'll ever reach it, but I would tend to side with his coaches on that compared to a fans' eye test.  Besides, Watkins caught half his passes at or near the LOS, how often are you seeing him catch balls at different routes, or have you not watched enough "tape" on him yet?

This tape statement of mine really gets this forum excited. That is all...

This tape statement of mine really gets this forum excited. That is all...

It's because it's disingenuous. It's not tape, it's either clips of a game or the entire game, but not tape. Tape is watching the full 22 with actual knowledge of the play and everyone's responsibility on that very play, of which you nor any of us have. It's also that you lord the Jeffery signing over the board as if you're now some elite WR scout. 

It's because it's disingenuous. It's not tape, it's either clips of a game or the entire game, but not tape. Tape is watching the full 22 with actual knowledge of the play and everyone's responsibility on that very play, of which you nor any of us have. It's also that you lord the Jeffery signing over the board as if you're now some elite WR scout. 

whatta dork!

Im sorry if my reference to tape & Jeffery bothers you this much^^^^ lol.

EDIT: Hope for you is near. Soon I will stop talking about Alshon Jeffery and it will be about Jordan Matthews...and possibly Cody Latimer, Devin Street and TJ Jones, but definitely Jordan Matthews. You know, given all that "tape" I be watching lol.

Before this gets all sloppy and out of control with emotion, i'll just say it now, im messing with you bro. Here's an emoticon :wild:

Archived