The Bills are imploding and Doug Marrone Yells (Merged)

T0mShane

I'd feel bad for the Bills, but there was a bunch of Bills fans that used to troll the sh*t out of the boards when they had Evans and Losman, like they were on the verge of a dynasty, so **** em.

They're even worse out here. Every one of them likes to smirk about how Kelly and Co. used to sweep us every year. You know.... 25 years ago. :roll:

You can't have the team president or GM or similar yelling MF stuff at the HC in front of the team. You just can't.

Oh yeah, completely agree with you there.  I think they're all complete assclowns for pulling that crap and are just as likely to be gone once the new ownership gets into town as Marrone.  My only point is that it also doesn't automatically make Marrone not a jackass in his own right.  If anything, if Marrone was a particularly good head coach, you think something like this would more likely have the players getting his back than talking about what an ass he is.  Sounds like they're just all varying types of dipsh*ts.

Oh yeah, completely agree with you there.  I think they're all complete assclowns for pulling that crap and are just as likely to be gone once the new ownership gets into town as Marrone.  My only point is that it also doesn't automatically make Marrone not a jackass in his own right.  If anything, if Marrone was a particularly good head coach, you think something like this would more likely have the players getting his back than talking about what an ass he is.  Sounds like they're just all varying types of dipsh*ts.

Don't know and don't care. Just enjoying the gift.

Did I miss something? Brady is hurt? Oh man, if that is the case...we have a shot!

He missed the install practice with a "calf issue" and was not even present at the facility.

Then rumors started that he tore his calf and was out for the season. Obviously that part was false.

But he def hurt his calf. He's vulnerable.

If all that was all true, you'd think the Jets would sweep the Bills and Phins every single year.

Well in the Rex Ryan era we're 7-3 against the Bills.  Check.

Against the Dolphins we're 4-6.  No idea how that happens, but you can't argue that organization is in anything but disarray.  Their GM called Dez Bryant's mom a whore, they had an offensive lineman quit and another kicked off the team, and as a result their GM was ousted.  Beating us has pretty much been their Super Bowl, since they haven't won a playoff game since 2000.

It's football. Do they expect the HC to go around 24/7 being soft-spoken and polite? ANd if you hire and Italian guy from the Bronx, expect a few f bombs. If he wins, this won't matter. If the Bills lose, he'll be out on his ass. That he drops a couple of MFs on the staff is not that big a deal. Morrone did a decent job here as OL coach under Edwards and at Syracuse. Whether he is or is not an NFL HC will be determined by wins and losses.

It's good to be back Max, everything is going pretty well.

I plan on sticking around for good this time.

Can't wait to whip the Raider's asses tomorrow!!! :yes:

I really hope you stick around, that is great to hear.  If you have any comments or suggestion on the site please let me know.  Thanks.

Bills are going to be two easy wins for the Jets this year!

After yesterday's win at Chicago, I would not call the Bills an easy win. Looks like the AFCE is catching up to the Pats. I still do not understand why Belichek would trade his best O-lineman. That gives us an opening up front to get to Mr. Ugg Boots..just press at the line and get through for a sack.

LL

After yesterday's win at Chicago, I would not call the Bills an easy win. Looks like the AFCE is catching up to the Pats. I still do not understand why Belichek would trade his best O-lineman. That gives us an opening up front to get to Mr. Ugg Boots..just press at the line and get through for a sack.

LL

He started to believe his own hype.

Archived