*****THE OFFICIAL SEASON OPENING RAIDERS SUCK GAME THREAD****

ZachEY

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it's Rex's fault Salas dropped a TD, Geno has turned it over twice, the refs didnt calls blatant hold on the TD and Pryor dropped a pick six?

I get the penalties but that's not hurting the Jets. They've missed opportunities. This should be a totally different game.

not a starting qb.  i said this weeks ago, and now you see the proof.  bench the pretender, and put vick in.  the kid for oakland is what is known in the nfl as a qb.

this geno guy?  a joke.

lol, okay. Smith's pick required a diving catch. Carr threw a pick right into Pryor's chest.

Smith had a TD dropped and 50 yards in penalties. Carr's TD was based on an obvious holding call not called, after starting the drive in FG position.

But ok.

So it's Rex's fault Salas dropped a TD, Geno has turned it over twice, the refs didnt calls blatant hold on the TD and Pryor dropped a pick six?

I get the penalties but that's not hurting the Jets. They've missed opportunities. This should be a totally different game.

STFU your Rex love is nauseating

STFU your Rex love is nauseating

My problem with Jets coaches goes back to to any coach after Walt Michaels they have no balls to call out the nfl and the refs  for bs like we are seeing today. This is not entirely on rex though 

but he needs to speak up and bitch out the refs . I understand a close game and you do not want to hurt the team but come on some needs to speak up anf call them out

Archived