*****THE OFFICIAL SEASON OPENING RAIDERS SUCK GAME THREAD****

ZachEY

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Vick play was actually a great call and everything we've lacked with our previous pathetic "wildcat" garbage. 

The play was there and should have been made, it was relatively safe too. 

not from the 7 though...  should have done it from mid field in the 2nd half

The Vick play was actually a great call and everything we've lacked with our previous pathetic "wildcat" garbage.

We were inside our own 5. We have Nick Mangold, Chris Johnson, and Chris Ivory. And yet we ran a trick play to Michael Vick.

Seriously. **** Rex. This f'ing game. Win or not this game is proof that we're in for yet another season of bullsh*t nonsensical stupidity that costs wins. Unbelievable.

another way of saying it is that they withstood a gaggle of penalties and missed opportunities yet are finding a way to win?

Smith's 14/19, 2 of them are drops, and 2 more completed passes called back for holding calls. And they put the ball in Vick's hands to throw it.

Sweet shovel pass but it shouldn't be necessary to get cute.

exactly. We're lucky to be on top, not because we shouldn't be on top...we've out performed the Raiders yet our play calling has been Schotty-like at critical times. And why do they insist on putting vick on the field? 

I know it worked, but why the trick bullsh*t? These are the Raiders, for Christ's sake

why do the trick plays line up and  beat them down  you have a good group of rbs and let the oline build some confidence. save the tricks for the fourth quarter to make gb think but get the points on the board first

Yeah, those are genius plays when they work, and WTF??? when they don't.  That play showed Vick's age -- no speed and struggled to square-up as a result.

The officiating at the beginning of this game specifically our first drive was freaking horrid. On the Raiders TD they blatantly Held same way Decker did on his holding call. They took our momentum and We over came the stupidity. I think 2 maybe 3 of the calls on us were legit . This crew sucks and I'm sure they will be evaluated as such.

In the case of our team and specifically the secondary our Corners still do not know how to look back for the football and they do it on lame duck throws as well when you should get the ints Does this coaching staff even point this out to the players or do they coach this ?? It happens so much i6ts enough to drive ya nuts.

Seriously. **** Rex. This f'ing game. Win or not this game is proof that we're in for yet another season of bullsh*t nonsensical stupidity that costs wins. Unbelievable.

Yeah, this is friggin' painful.  I've been kind of on the fence when it comes to Rex, but if this sh*t keeps up then something seriously needs to be done.

Archived