Geno's remarks in today's NY Post

ali

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"“I don’t care about what anyone on the outside says in regards to anything negative about myself or this team,” Smith said."

FU, a**hole. We pay your salary.

He should care about what the coaches say. That's it.  He is right.

Lol at anyone thinking Geno should care what the NY Media or fans think of him. I seem to remember another QB we had recently who DID care what people thought and that didn't work out too well.

I  agree completely, however the very fact that he made a point to go out of his way to say how much he doesn't care means he cares very much. That should scare the crap out of Jets fans.

I  agree completely, however the very fact that he made a point to go out of his way to say how much he doesn't care means he cares very much. That should scare the crap out of Jets fans.

That logic is ridiculous. Thats the same as people who say "If you use any homophobic words, it means you are secretly pining for penis". Come on. Just. Not. True.

If we banned everyone who hated the jets this site would be down to just EverydayVlogger, Section 333, and Kelly. 

How can any passionate Jet fan not hate the Jets? I mean, if my kids kicked me in the nuts every day, I would always love them, they are my kids, but I would hate them for the pain they cause to my bits, which helped create them.

I agree completely, however the very fact that he made a point to go out of his way to say how much he doesn't care means he cares very much. That should scare the crap out of Jets fans.

99% sure he answered a question about perception, and didn't go out of his way to say it.

So, FU lady.

Ya know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan,  enhh!? Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're up there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, ya know, what am I supposed to do? Whaddya, whaddya, what do ya you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus. 

Archived