Win Coaches Club Tickets (And Jets Gear)

Maxman

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked in Facebook but my profile isn't linked.

same here...  I don't even know what you speak of in terms of linkage.  I go on facebook once a quarter for about 6 minutes before remembering I don't particularly care about anyone.

I want those tickets sooo bad ..... I already like your Facebook page but I don't think you'll be able to matchup my Facebook to my jetnation account cuz I don't wanna reveal my identity on here lol .... But if I win I'll message you on here with all my real info so you'll be able to verify it on Facebook and send me whatever I win lol

Oh my, I would do anything to get these tickets. My dad has been a huge Jets fan since the 1980s and I have been one all my life since I was born. It would be a great oppurtunity to win these tickets, especially for two DIEHARD Jets fans. I've never seen a Jets game from such an amazing view, so it would be our first and best. My dad has raised me right to be a Jets fan and never give up on the team. We've met most of the Jets roster including Geno, Wilkerson, Decker, Richardson, Kerley, and others, and they could tell you what passionate fans we are! I would love to support during Breast Cancer Awareness Month & it would be great to come back to MetLife Stadium and support our Jets. I would be honored to attend and rep my new Decker jersey & with us there, the Jets are sure to get this win against the Broncos! Thank you so much and let's go #jetnation!! :biggrin:

Archived