still want jameison?

ucrenegade

I am starting to lose faith honestly, this kid just seems to be a lightning rod for trouble whether it's warranted or not.

The best thing for him would be finishing out the season, winning his second national championship and then taking the first plane to Arlington.

Apparently the Rangers are enthralled with him, and this is the same team who rehabed Josh Hamilton.  Hamilton couldn't carry large bills around with him for fear of buying drugs and he had a personnel assistant from the organization follow him everywhere he wanted to go to make sure he stayed out of trouble. Sounds like the best fit for Winston at this point....

Guy in a bar told me he went to    Miramar High School With Geno Smith, and Smith was the leader of a devil's cult that were cannibals.   Said he had photos of Smith eating a kids leg disguised as a Burger King 

Haitians and cubans are know to sacrifice animals for rituals in Miami-Dade, you could pass the bodies of the mutilated animals on the highway.

Also, the Burger King is the perfect disguise.......

At this rate he will still be available in the 6th or 7th round.  At that point, I'd take him.

Absolutely ... at camp they can just get him in a room and literally beat him with a gym sock with marbles in it till he wises up.

If not we routinely cut crippled midgets and other 3rd 4th round picks - a 7th is noise  

You spend the last two weeks saying how he was simply a product of his team and now he's suddenly capable of intentionally going down three scores and then putting the team on his back during the second half? When you're as uber competitive as this kid, you don't f*ck around with history. I doubt this kid would let you win a game of horse. And now he's risking a national championship game for five grand? GTFO.

Starting to think this guy is the pick.  All sorts of red flags not to pick him because off field issues, those guys always work out and not in our favor (Marino, Sapp).  

If the Jets draft Mariota the squeaky clean pick, we'll find out the day after he's drafted that he's a child molester.

Why? Because its the New York Jets.

Starting to think this guy is the pick.  All sorts of red flags not to pick him because off field issues, those guys always work out and not in our favor (Marino, Sapp).  

If the Jets draft Mariota the squeaky clean pick, we'll find out the day after he's drafted that he's a child molester.

Why? Because its the New York Jets.

I thought I was the only one here who was that much of a defeatist.  The team really does beat the any hope out of us.

Jameis Winston

Allegations of Point Shaving

Reportedly Tanked During Louisville Game

26 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

1107-jameis-winston-getty-3.jpgNew reports have surfaced alleging Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston was involved in a point shaving scheme to help an old high school teammate win a $5,000 bet.

According to the report, Winston tanked the 1st half of the FSU vs. Louisville game on October 30th ... after his buddy Chris Rabb allegedly placed a bet for Louisville to be winning at halftime.

Winston's play in the 1st half was atrocious ... and FSU was down 21-7.

FSU eventually came back and won the game -- but according to the report, the final score had no bearing on Rabb's bet.

FYI -- point shaving is illegal and punishable by up to 5 years in prison.

So far, it's unclear if law enforcement is investigating -- but we're working to find out if that's the case.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/07/jameis...#ixzz3IOWQrRBC

If this guy really did this then we better draft him. He can let a team go up 21-7 and turn it on afterward to get the job done lets me know that he's the man to draft.

Love how some of you jump on anything. And YES you know what even if this was true i would totally take him even more cause that means the dude is that good that he can go down 21 AGAINST THE BEST DEFENSE IN THE COUNTRY, and come back no problem...lol how dumb are some of you...?

So i am watching a college football game for a change. So what makes Mariotta such a great prospect ? I see his pocket and pressure awareness on par with Geno. So how is he better ?

Mariota's getting sacked on inside pressure if your talking about the Utes game right now. Every qb's worst nightmare is inside pressure. So far he's been doing a pretty good job handling it, making runs and getting the ball out of his hand quick.

Mariota's getting sacked on inside pressure if your talking about the Utes game right now. Every qb's worst nightmare is inside pressure. So far he's been doing a pretty good job handling it, making runs and getting the ball out of his hand quick.

I was surfing around all games. I saw 5 plays around that point of time and he got sacked 3 times.

Archived