Jets Presser Wed. at 11 AM

SouthernJet

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These threads are the same sh*t over and over.

"I like Rex!" No way he sucks!

This new guy Bowles is awesome! No way he sucks!

Patriots cheated!

Trolling pats fan! No they didn't im wicked awesome!

Who should we draft? idk! The opposite of what you said!

We also hit a home run with every other coach, gm, QB etc depending on who you ask of course but in reality we didn't even show up to the park sometimes. It's the same sh*t over and over.

These threads are the same sh*t over and over.

"I like Rex!" No way he sucks!

This new guy Bowles is awesome! No way he sucks!

Patriots cheated!

Trolling pats fan! No they didn't im wicked awesome!

Who should we draft? idk! The opposite of what you said!

92 post since 08 and you respond to mine. I'm honored.

92 post since 08 and you respond to mine. I'm honored.

You should feel honored. You're post was worthy of contradiction given its negative undertones and never ending bitterness.

Newsflash Guy. It's not the amount of the posts that determine how smart you are. Obviously I've been a tad busier then you since you've ammassed more than 9,000 in that same time frame.

I didn't realize there was a deadline. Does your post count add inches to your schlong?

As a veteran poster you shouldn't scare away the first time posters and make them feel in adequate to the almighty New York Mick. Make us feel welcome and don't be such a pessimistic, whining brat.

You should feel honored. You're post was worthy of contradiction given its negative undertones and never ending bitterness.

Newsflash Guy. It's not the amount of the posts that determine how smart you are. Obviously I've been a tad busier then you since you've ammassed more than 9,000 in that same time frame.

I didn't realize there was a deadline. Does your post count add inches to your schlong?

As a veteran poster you shouldn't scare away the first time posters and make them feel in adequate to the almighty New York Mick. Make us feel welcome and don't be such a pessimistic, whining brat.

One coach with a winning record since I was 9 and zero SB appearances will do that to you.

Never said it did guy.

If it does it's not working.

It's a football message board not a hippie circle. People aren't going to agree or always be happy happy joy joy.

The NFL should not allow irrelevant teams to have press conferences the 2 weeks prior to the Super Bowl.

Takes away from the Super Bowl teams.

You know, there's days when I'm like "Ah TX ain't so bad."

Then you go and post something like this, and it makes me wish someone would shove a rusty screwdriver up your pee-hole.

LOL

Archived