*****Official Super Bowl 49 Game Thread*****

JoeC36

Most giant fans I know would root for the cowboys to beat the jets.

They chanted jets suck at the 2012 SB parade. It was on Howard

Jeez. Is there any other team fans who prefer us?

If Seattle loses this game. I will point to that 3rd and 3 where Kearse dropped the pass and they should have run

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woody is a cheap clown. We could had gotten both Revis and Cro for 15 million and probably another 5 million for Emmanuel Sanders. Instead we went with Walls, Allen, David Nelson and the "building smart from the draft" Shaq Evans, Mcdougle and the 5'6 sounders.

Game thread, lover boy.

If Seattle loses this game. I will point to that 3rd and 3 where Kearse dropped the pass and they should have run

It was actually a horrible decision. You know there was a safer play somewhere than that. They had the Pats on their heels with a 10 point lead and all the momentum. Smart teams methodically take the easier first down and continue to chip away. 

Woody is a cheap clown.  We could had gotten both Revis and Cro for 15 million and probably another 5 million for Emmanuel Sanders.  Instead we went with Walls, Allen, David Nelson and the "building smart from the draft" Shaq Evans, Mcdougle and the 5'6 sounders.     

seriously…you're doing this now?

Archived