New Image for the Jets

Klecko73isGod

Well, they're fantastic movies. But I don't get where this is related to football, sports or anything like that. It's retarded.

I disagree about them being fantastic. I think they're way overrated. People interacting with puppets, using horrible dialogue and amateur-like acting. Sesame Street in outer space.

Well, they're fantastic movies. But I don't get where this is related to football, sports or anything like that. It's retarded.

Nobody is saying it's related. It's just a fan of both theming them together probably for a portfolio project in art school.

Not getting this is retarded.

I disagree about them being fantastic. I think they're way overrated. People interacting with puppets, using horrible dialogue and amateur-like acting. Sesame Street in outer space.

Most films with cult following from that era were horrible in lots of ways. Lots.

For me, those movies remind me of being a kid. So I love them.

Most films with cult following from that era were horrible in lots of ways. Lots.

For me, those movies remind me of being a kid. So I love them.

I get that. There are some films from my youth that I loved when I was younger. The difference is I look back on them now and realize how ridiculous they are.

That's a very symplistic point of view. I'm not a Star Wars fan either but I can appreciate how good it is. The characters, the story, the vision it takes to put something like that together. It's not like before Star Wars there were 100s of other Star Wars like movies that existed. They had to come up with everything on their own and now you mention one Star Wars character, you draw one Star Wars character and everybody knows what you're talking about. I've watched a couple of those when I was a kid in the 90s I believe and I loved them. If you're in your 40s now and you see it for the first time it's just different and you'll probably end up saying what you just said, it's a bunch of puppets interacting.

Nobody is saying it's related. It's just a fan of both theming them together probably for a portfolio project in art school.

Not getting this is retarded.

It's just stupid. You might as well do a "Titanic" one or "Django Unchained", "Avatar", whatever. What's the point. And no this is not just some kid who did this for his art school class. This crap pops up every year, they do this every year with Star Wars and NFL helmets / gear. Whatever...

It's just stupid. You might as well do a "Titanic" one or "Django Unchained", "Avatar", whatever. What's the point. And no this is not just some kid who did this for his art school class. This crap pops up every year, they do this every year with Star Wars and NFL helmets / gear. Whatever...

I went to art school. Assignments were often like "combine two of your favorite things and rebrand them". Even if it's not school work, it is hobby work for a designer. We do stuff like that. Nobody is proposing it as anything other than fun.

I have only seen this one guys artwork for this, it just pops up repeatedly on message boards.

Archived