Jets and Texans frontrunners for QB Hoyer?

UnknownJetFan

This is already being discussed in another thread just a heads up. 

Yeah, he's the guy that started the other thread. They need to be merged. 

It's okay to start a thread about a guy, and then post within that thread an update to the ongoing circumstance, because that'll be what the conversation follows anyway. No need to splice it.

All you geniuses have better suggestions? Geno sucks, hoyer sucks, fitz sucks. So I assume you guys would prefer playing without a qb? Or are you the type that thinks we should trade our 3rd and 4th round picks for aaron rodgers?

No, no, Jet fans are pining for that free agent QB that actually doesn't even exist. You know, the QB that comes in & saves the franchise like Kurt Warner did for St.Louis.

Hoyer is probably the best option & at least you have a QB that can function (unlike Simms). I'd look at Locker too, he might be a guy that just needs a restart in a new place under new coaches?

It's the best we can do under the circumstances.

All you geniuses have better suggestions? Geno sucks, hoyer sucks, fitz sucks. So I assume you guys would prefer playing without a qb? Or are you the type that thinks we should trade our 3rd and 4th round picks for aaron rodgers?

Hey, playing without a QB nearly worked in the first Dolphin game.Only reason it failed was because they let Geno throw it at the end. Result...int.

Brian Hoyer does in fact suck 

I watched a game last year in a Browns bar, these people are like Jets fans without the high expectations. And even they were going crazy watching Hoyer last year. 

the best we can hope for is Ryan Mallet (seriously) or a 2nd-3rd round best available QB pick to battle it out with Geno. I don't think Hundley gets out of the 1st rd  but he's an interesting player.  If not him someone else, basically any live arm to compete with geno. 

No suggestion > crap suggestion

I'm not a genius I'm just very smart.

No, no, Jet fans are pining for that free agent QB that actually doesn't even exist. You know, the QB that comes in & saves the franchise like Kurt Warner did for St.Louis.

Hoyer is probably the best option & at least you have a QB that can function (unlike Simms). I'd look at Locker too, he might be a guy that just needs a restart in a new place under new coaches?

It's the best we can do under the circumstances.

That's exactly my feeling. I don't love hoyer but I don't love any of the other options either, therefore we all just have to hope that the new regime knows what they are doing and bring in the best qb available.

Let's remember that hoyer didn't have much to work with last year. No Gordon, no Cameron for much of the season and no real rushing attack.

In college we called this the radius effect. Essentially the hotness factor of a girl directly corresponded to the number of hot women in her vicinity. If you had a bar full of homely girls, an average girl would be perceived as Bar Refaeli

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good.  Hoyer was not a better option over Geno. if the Jets aren't going to draft a #1 QB or trade for one, I'd rather give Geno one more year with a much improved WR squad to see once and for all what he's made of.  Taking up space with a stiff like Hoyer serves no purpose in my opinion. 

is anyone else getting concerned that we keep hearing that we're in the running for a lot of guys but not landing any?

I know it's early...but it seems guys keep getting signed that we are "showing interest"  No idea how real those reports are, or what it means...

But I must admit I'm starting to get a little concerned.

Archived