jetfuel

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James Carpenter, Seattle Seahawks

6’4” | 313 lbs | 26 years old

Drafted in Round 1 (No. 25 overall pick) in 2011

Last Contract: Four years, $7.6 million

Carpenter started 13 games in 2014 and was ranked 47th out of 78 guards on PFF with an overall score of -6.6. Carpenter struggled with run blocking last season, but perhaps a change of scenery and blocking schemes could do him good. He likely wouldn’t command much money on the open market.

Young and was a surprise first round pick. Nick Saban made a face when he was selected ahead of his star RB Mark Ingram, also from Alabama.

That's all I know. Was drafted as a Tackle, got kicked inside but prob could play RT in a pinch.

lol, I remember that. Now I know who he is

Mac is gonna go with under the radar signings.

There are a lot of GOOD free agents.

I think Revis is their BIG FISH!

That alone with our defense is a homerun.

I'd rather pay Revis 5 mill more than Maxwell who might not be that good with Chancellor & Thomas covering his azz.

Props to Tony Pauline who had this back in February

2015 NFL Combine- Saturday

21FEB

Dupreee-232x300.jpgThe quarterbacks and receivers take the field today as do the running backs. But we’re always looking ahead. Here are a few preview notes on tomorrows workout of defensive lineman and linebackers, the latest free agent news as well as our first supplemental draft candidate.

Over the past 24 hours sources have told me two bits of free agency news. The first is the New York Jets will be in the running for Seattle Seahawks offensive lineman James Carpenter. And the second, which may be old news for some but comes from sources involved in the situation, is the belief that Julius Thomas is done in Denver.

Props to Tony Pauline who had this back in February

2015 NFL Combine- Saturday

21FEB

Dupreee-232x300.jpgThe quarterbacks and receivers take the field today as do the running backs. But we’re always looking ahead. Here are a few preview notes on tomorrows workout of defensive lineman and linebackers, the latest free agent news as well as our first supplemental draft candidate.

Over the past 24 hours sources have told me two bits of free agency news. The first is the New York Jets will be in the running for Seattle Seahawks offensive lineman James Carpenter. And the second, which may be old news for some but comes from sources involved in the situation, is the belief that Julius Thomas is done in Denver.

Cool. Is he any good though? Is this another Breno?

Don't know but he is usually a legit source and he out it up less than 30 min ago..

Garafalo wasthe Giants beat reporter for the star ledger who went on to work for usa today I believe

Garafalo is reliable but I was talking about his source, because I haven't seen it anywhere else.

Archived