I say sign Trich

kmnj

yes I saw how awful he was last year and I mean awful-but when with the browns year one he was studly-yes the browns got rid of him and maybe "knew"something-however I see this as a low risk high reward deal-sign him to an incentive super cheap deal and let him compete in camp-I believe he can rebound 

He has the 2nd lowest yards per attempt since the merger for qualifying backs.....I'm all set.

When I first saw the title of the thread I was thinking Tony Richardson so we can recreate 2010 all over again despite him being retired for years now.

Not for nothing 43 year old Tony Richardson >>>>> Trent Richardson

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Trent Richardson is an actual honest to god developmentally handicapped person. He is literally too stupid to play professional football. Even at running back.

Frank Gore scored something like a 6 on the Wonderlic test. You don't need to be a genius to run the ball. I think T Rich would be worth a swing in the dark at the vet minimum.

No

Trent got paid and decided to get fat and lazy. Ever since his sex tape came out he suked.  Maybe playing for $700k will turn him around, seattle is a good spot for him, backing up Beast

He was also slow and untalented. 

Frank Gore scored something like a 6 on the Wonderlic test. You don't need to be a genius to run the ball. I think T Rich would be worth a swing in the dark at the vet minimum.

Yeah, AJ Green was in the single digits too.

Both are phenomenal players, but they have an understanding of the game that T-rich seems to lack

The other dude that was the next Peterson, McFadden, is right up there on the Mt Rushmore of Busts.

That guy couldn't stay healthy.

He was a beast, blew up for 171 yards against us when we played them in 2011. probably one of the best games i have seen by a running back

He averaged 3.6 yards per carry the year he was "studly".

He's a terrible football player.

11tds is studly

there is no risk to signing him-if he cant cut it you cut him but what if we find gold....

a rosters spot is not a big risk as he can be cut

That guy couldn't stay healthy.

He was a beast, blew up for 171 yards against us when we played them in 2011. probably one of the best games i have seen by a running back

One game against slow ass linebackers. McFadden was good in college because he hit the sideline faster than anyone on defense. He was always a stiff with zero moves within the hashes. The hype with him was so unwarranted.

Archived