Rex Ryan has a fetishy foot photo on his Bills desk

Gen X Jet

rex3.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1http://nypost.com/2015/09/10/rex-ryan-has-a-fetishy-foot-photo-on-his-bills-desk/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Rex Ryan still has a thing for his wife’s feet — and is still doing a terrible job of hiding it.

The Bills coach, who may or may not have starred in a certain viral video alongside longtime love Michelle and her “beautiful” extremities, seems to have taken the fetish to his 9 to 5.

Ryan recently posed for a photo — to promote the North Shore Animal League’s latest campaign — inside his Buffalo office. What appears to be a picture of his wife’s feet in a digital frame displayed prominently on his desk is clearly visible in the background.

Ryan dismissed discussion of the foot-featuring YouTube clip in 2010 as coach of the Jets, issuing an effective “no comment.”

“This is a personal matter and I’m not going to discuss it,” Ryan said. “I hope you can respect the fact that I wish not to discuss it.”

Alright, when it comes to Rex and his wife, even I have to say get over it.

One of my favorite things about Rex, was the way he adored his wife. He might have been lousy for the organization, but he seemed like a good husband to her. Find something else to make fun of.

I hate Rex as a coach but I have no problem with this. If you have seen any of his wife's videos they are the tamest and almost sweet fetish videos that you can imagine. Is the photo slighlty NSFW? Maybe, but only because we as viewers fetishize it. However if you look at his computer setup it is actually unusable so I don't think Rex spends much time on it.

I have a picture of my wife on my desk right next to the doughnuts. 

Is the picture itself next to the donuts, or is a picture of your wife next to some donuts, or is it a picture of your wife next to some donuts that's sitting next to some donuts? 

It's not about his relationship with his wife (good for him and her having an active sex life)it's about the head of an NFL franchise should simply know not to make it public.  He's a bbafoon and should be treated as such.   

Yes, you'd think that these days he would toe the line.

Archived