****Official Jets vs. Dolphins London Game Day Thread****

AFJF

gilchrist and skrine nice pick ups.  Go Big Mac baby

Agreed. Really solid players back there. It's nice to have for once. Even in the early REx years we still had Eric Smith to endure. Gilchrist and Pryor are a nice change up to this point.  

FOOD!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We might see Geno today

This is what I'm thinking.  If we can get up by 14 more points, 4th quarter bring Geno in, protect Fitz and lets see how Geno looks in Gaileys offense.  If not for anything else, he needs to audition to give himself trade value next year.

Funny, I have read 10 posts + about you yelling about him missing an open WR in the end zone, and not 1 about the pass he threw right in Marshalls hands that was dropped while Marshall was getting raped in the end zone. 

Look again. I will later. It looked like the CB got a hand in there in front of Marshall's. 

It was a contested pass he chose to make instead of an uncontested pass, because he only looks at one receiver (rare exceptions notwithstanding).

And I'm hardly yelling. People yelling post in all caps lol.

Funny, I have read 10 posts + about you yelling about him missing an open WR in the end zone, and not 1 about the pass he threw right in Marshalls hands that was dropped while Marshall was getting raped in the end zone. 

Only Jets can see into the sun, Dan

Look again. I will later. It looked like the CB got a hand in there in front of Marshall's. 

It was a contested pass he chose to make instead of an uncontested pass, because he only looks at one receiver (rare exceptions notwithstanding).

And I'm hardly yelling. People yelling post in all caps lol.

Well, when you write 10+ posts about it, it comes across as yelling.

Archived