Pats have the best PK in football

Jets have Best DLine in football

Jets have two studs at WR

Jets have as great secondary including Revis who's is in the top three at CB

Jets have a very good RB in Ivory

Jets have a good OL

those first three for the Pats are deadly

our DLine should eat there OLine

Right about now I think Revis is the #1 CB in the league and I think has the most takeaways of any other defender. 

Either way this game has the makings to be a classic. Hope it ends up that way. Im looking to lose my voice at the sports bar tomorrow.

Yes Patriots are foolish. When will they learn that cheating should yield a benefit...

that's their choice.  To be despised for being a cheating POS organization with tainted trophies and a tainted QB.  No not get the same adulation that other franchises earned when they won.  To have their fan base have to constantly make excuses for their cheating ways.  

As you said, yielding a benefit. 

that's their choice.  To be despised for being a cheating POS organization with tainted trophies and a tainted QB.  No not get the same adulation that other franchises earned when they won.  To have their fan base have to constantly make excuses for their cheating ways.  

As you said, yielding a benefit. 

Your thoughts on the Patriots certainly contradicts this poll. Seems Patriots are ranked #2 nationwide as America's favorite team. You guys are tied with the Ravens...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25351001/poll-cowboys-are-americas-team-again-patriots-rank-second

This is a house money game for the Jets. Lose in NE against the current (cheating) champs -as long as it isn't embarrassing- is no big deal. Winning there, though, is huge. First place in the division, sure, awesome. But beating the Pats in their house would be a tremendous psychological boost that I'd trust Bowles to channel (rather than squander) much better than his beloved predecessor. 

I hate to tell you, but the "asterisk" is in your head, not mine. Name one SB in the history of the NFL that was played/officiated more fairly and closely than last year? I'll save you the trouble, you can't. Balls were 12.5 PSI, no team cameras were allowed to film the sidelines, headphones worked perfectly, etc.

your team cheated in every game leading up to the super bowl and then got lucky that Pete Carroll forgot he had marshawn lynch

your team cheated in every game leading up to the super bowl and then got lucky that Pete Carroll forgot he had marshawn lynch

Not as lucky as Seattle on that Kearse catch.... and LOL "every game leading up to the Super Bowl." OK Columbo. I think Patriots had Seattle's playbook. That really explains it.

I'm hearing it, but I'm not listening to it. There is a difference. As for conversation, when I've found an actual conversation, I've given my two cents. But with all the silliness going on here, it's hard to keep it all about the game when so much nonsense is being bandied about.

I hear ya. It is hard to keep it about the game when the fans of the team we're playing won't even allow themselves to acknowledge the FACT that the Pats have been caught cheating on more than one occasion.

It's all good man. I'm not in your position. Whether that be as a superbowl champion or as a cheating org, so my frame of reference is limited of course. I just live an honest sorta life so I would have to believe it wouldn't sit well with me when my Qb gets busted destroying evidence and is let off not because he didn't do it, but because there was no precedence for such a sh*tty move written in the the CBA.

When I found out Jimmy Superfly Snuka was cutting his own face open and that all blood wasn't from the coconut Roddy Piper just smashed on his face, I had a problem with it and stopped watching the sport. Or at least stopped defending it. And that was at 12 years old.

It's very difficult to hold a serious conversation with people that can not acknowledge facts and make excuses for and stories for why things took place.

There are some really good fans of other teams that come on here. Jeanie the Buffallo fan comes to mind, who basically own their own short comings while rooting for their team and that's fine. 

Pats fans are the worst because of what I mentioned above.

I hear ya. It is hard to keep it about the game when the fans of the team we're playing won't even allow themselves to acknowledge the FACT that the Pats have been caught cheating on more than one occasion.

It's all good man. I'm not in your position. Whether that be as a superbowl champion or as a cheating org, so my frame of reference is limited of course. I just live an honest sorta life so I would have to believe it wouldn't sit well with me when my Qb gets busted destroying evidence and is let off not because he didn't do it, but because there was no precedence for such a sh*tty move written in the the CBA.

When I found out Jimmy Superfly Snuka was cutting his own face open and that all blood wasn't from the coconut Roddy Piper just smashed on his face, I had a problem with it and stopped watching the sport. Or at least stopped defending it. And that was at 12 years old.

It's very difficult to hold a serious conversation with people that can not acknowledge facts and make excuses for and stories for why things took place.

There are some really good fans of other teams that come on here. Jeanie the Buffallo fan comes to mind, who basically own their own short comings while rooting for their team and that's fine. 

Pats fans are the worst because of what I mentioned above.

Busted destroying evidence? Says you. Brady is free to destroy his car, his phone, his luggage, etc. Why would anyone willingly enter *any* type of evidence that will be used against them, for any reason? Rule #1, never help the guy who is looking to incriminate you for any reason. You must be the type of person that when they get pulled over for speeding and the cop asks you "do you know why I pulled you over?," you say "certainly officer, I think I was going about 15 MPH over the limit. Where do I sign?"

They had all the company phones and texts in question. Unless the NFL had some secret third party they thought Brady was texting (and they should have made that clear), they were never getting that phone. He listened to his lawyers. More people should do that.

You can't have confidence if your not stacking wins. Bowles talks about stacking wins. You don't stack wins without 100% effort in each game thus Bowles comment that this game is just "the next game".

A win this Sunday in Gillette would be HUGE because it tells everyone that the Jets are for real & they have arrived a lot quicker as Super Bowl contenders @ 5-1 & leading the division than anyone could have imagined.

Look at the AFC. Denvers D is for real but with our secondary & Mannings weak azz arm & zero mobility especially late in the season if we met in the playoffs Jets would probably be favored. 

Steelers Oline is a weak link vs our Dline plus we have Revis to X out Brown and make it tougher Bryant or Miller to hurt us.

Bengals? Probably the most balanced team but I still love our defense to shake Dalton up a little.

Jets would be very confident (not cocky) when Pats come to Metlife with the formula to beat them again & put some doubt in the Pats minds for once. Pats are a finished product, Super Bowl champs, how much better can you get when your offense is #1 with only 3 turnovers to date. You don't think that protects their defense?

Our NY Jets are a 1st year work in progress with a new coach, new OC & DC, new QB, WR, new schemes, completely rebuilt secondary. This team can get a LOT BETTER. They still are working guys like McDougle, Ridley, Milliner & Owusu into the system.

This game Sunday if they win speeds up their arrival. I don't know about you guys but if we can take down the Pats, I'm gonna start thinking WHY NOT US? A lot earlier then I thought. We would have a schedule that includes playing Carr, Mariotta, Hoyer, (Taylor/Manuel), Pats, Fins, Bills, Giants, AT HOME (yes, I know technically Giants are at home but talk about being in your comfort zone for an away game).

Jets win tomorrow they will be considered serious contenders to win the AFC East. I'd say that's pretty significant. If they lose, they just have to keep stacking wins until they get Pats at home. Either way it's gonna be a fun year for Jets fans.

excellent post :)

You can't have confidence if your not stacking wins. Bowles talks about stacking wins. You don't stack wins without 100% effort in each game thus Bowles comment that this game is just "the next game".

A win this Sunday in Gillette would be HUGE because it tells everyone that the Jets are for real & they have arrived a lot quicker as Super Bowl contenders @ 5-1 & leading the division than anyone could have imagined.

Look at the AFC. Denvers D is for real but with our secondary & Mannings weak azz arm & zero mobility especially late in the season if we met in the playoffs Jets would probably be favored. 

Steelers Oline is a weak link vs our Dline plus we have Revis to X out Brown and make it tougher Bryant or Miller to hurt us.

Bengals? Probably the most balanced team but I still love our defense to shake Dalton up a little.

Jets would be very confident (not cocky) when Pats come to Metlife with the formula to beat them again & put some doubt in the Pats minds for once. Pats are a finished product, Super Bowl champs, how much better can you get when your offense is #1 with only 3 turnovers to date. You don't think that protects their defense?

Our NY Jets are a 1st year work in progress with a new coach, new OC & DC, new QB, WR, new schemes, completely rebuilt secondary. This team can get a LOT BETTER. They still are working guys like McDougle, Ridley, Milliner & Owusu into the system.

This game Sunday if they win speeds up their arrival. I don't know about you guys but if we can take down the Pats, I'm gonna start thinking WHY NOT US? A lot earlier then I thought. We would have a schedule that includes playing Carr, Mariotta, Hoyer, (Taylor/Manuel), Pats, Fins, Bills, Giants, AT HOME (yes, I know technically Giants are at home but talk about being in your comfort zone for an away game).

Jets win tomorrow they will be considered serious contenders to win the AFC East. I'd say that's pretty significant. If they lose, they just have to keep stacking wins until they get Pats at home. Either way it's gonna be a fun year for Jets fans.

As far as I'm concerned, Patriots and Jets (in that order) are the two best teams in the AFC. No matter who wins/loses tomorrow, it won't make or break their season. Who knows, I may be here THREE times this year... I'm sure you all will love that...

Busted destroying evidence? Says you. Brady is free to destroy his car, his phone, his luggage, etc. Why would anyone willingly enter *any* type of evidence that will be used against them, for any reason? Rule #1, never help the guy who is looking to incriminate you for any reason. You must be the type of person that when they get pulled over for speeding and the cop asks you "do you know why I pulled you over?," you say "certainly officer, I think I was going about 15 MPH over the limit. Where do I sign?"

They had all the company phones and texts in question. Unless the NFL had some secret third party they thought Brady was texting (and they should have made that clear), they were never getting that phone. He listened to his lawyers. More people should do that.

Your entire post is an admission of your true thoughts on the matter. You just don't care because it's your team.

That's the whole mentality with your BS franchise. They win because they do not play by the same rules as the rest of the league. If that's ok with you then it's ok with you.

Doesn't remove the truth and you will be defending this for the better part of your life. Just so you know, if you already don't, no other fans of any other team respect your team or your org for what they do. but you don't care because in your little world with your small minded pals you all justify it together to make it all ok.

I wonder which side you would be on if the shoe was on the other foot and you were the ones getting screwed because the other team cheated, and they gave the defense of. "He listened to his lawyers and destroyed the evidence. "  Think about it man. How ridiculous of a statement is that?

I wonder which side you would be on if the shoe was on the other foot and you were the ones getting screwed because the other team cheated...

If you can give me the exact instances they cheated, and how they benefited, and how another team was unduly wronged, I would like that info. I would be happy to respond to those instances.

Your entire post is an admission of your true thoughts on the matter. You just don't care because it's your team.

That's the whole mentality with your BS franchise. They win because they do not play by the same rules as the rest of the league. If that's ok with you then it's ok with you.

Doesn't remove the truth and you will be defending this for the better part of your life. Just so you know, if you already don't, no other fans of any other team respect your team or your org for what they do. but you don't care because in your little world with your small minded pals you all justify it together to make it all ok.

I wonder which side you would be on if the shoe was on the other foot and you were the ones getting screwed because the other team cheated, and they gave the defense of. "He listened to his lawyers and destroyed the evidence. "  Think about it man. How ridiculous of a statement is that?

Yes it's all double talk. We may have done things that are considered cheating, but we either didn't know, or we knew, but weren't specifically informed that we weren't allowed to cheat...as far as you know...oh and we would have won anyway. we promise not to cheat in that specific manner again unless we're sure we won't be caught.

If you can give me the exact instances they cheated, and how they benefited, and how another team was unduly wronged, I would like that info. I would be happy to respond to those instances.

It's like arguing in circles with a 4 year old.

I had this conversation just yesterday with my 4 year old daughter when she wanted a doughnut I had for her.

Can I have the doughnut daddy? 

After lunch you can have it.

But I ate lunch already.

No you didn't because I didn't give you lunch yet. We're on our way to eat lunch now.

But I did eat lunch.

no you didn't sweetheart.

Yes I did daddy.

What did you eat?

I forget but I ate.

Really?

Yes.

Who gave you lunch?

I forget.

I don't think you ate lunch yet.

But I did. Can I have the doughnut?

This went on for about 10 solid minutes. It's obvious to everyone except the 4 year old that it's not working yet the 4 year old keeps going.

That's you.

it tells me how good/not so good a coach bowles is.

this team is built to beat the pats

if the jets lose, it falls on bowles

the pats have the player advantage at qb, te, specials.

the jets are superior at every other position

this game is about coaching

Next weeks game tells us more about Bowles than this one.

This game I expect for BB to own Bowles and get a win, but how bowles gets the Jets to bounce back will show us what he's made off.

Sent from my Venue 8 7840 using Tapatalk

The more I think about it, the less this game means in telling me anything significantly negative about this team.

If they win the game, it's a great boon to us and our team.

If they lose, it tells me New England is better, which I already knew going into this game. Same if Fitzpatrick struggles.

The Jets won 4 games last year;  it is unrealistic to think that they can win the division this year, so to hold them to that expectation is dumb.

So this game to me is more about the fans confidence than any substantial

Text book loser mentality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What this game taught me:

1. Same Old Jets will always be the same old Jets.

2. The Jets will never, ever, win a Super Bowl while Tom Brady is in New England.

3. 700 bajillion dollars on a Defensive Backfield, and still not one ******* guy who cover the Pats third string TE, much less Gronk.

4. Bowles can be as stupid and ignorant in the final 5 minutes as Rex Ryan on his worst day.

5. Anyone Jets Fan who talks smack about the Patriots is a ******* idiot.  We never win.  Never.

6. No Ivory, no wins.

7. There are only so many times you can subject yourself to this one-sided bullsh*t before enough is enough.

What this game taught me:

1. Same Old Jets will always be the same old Jets.

2. The Jets will never, ever, win a Super Bowl while Tom Brady is in New England.

3. 700 bajillion dollars on a Defensive Backfield, and still not one ******* guy who cover the Pats third string TE, much less Gronk.

4. Bowles can be as stupid and ignorant in the final 5 minutes as Rex Ryan on his worst day.

5. Anyone Jets Fan who talks smack about the Patriots is a ******* idiot.  We never win.  Never.

6. No Ivory, no wins.

7. There are only so many times you can subject yourself to this one-sided bullsh*t before enough is enough.

Go **** yourself. We played well, NE played better BECAUSE THEY ARE BETTER. a$$hole

Patriots are better. That's all that this game taught me. And the media ripping the Jets is ridiculous. It's bullsh*t and not fair. You have a rookie head coach with a team that was 4-12 last year. Going into a place that we have lost 8 straight against the greatest QB/Coach tandem.in history, and we lost by 7 points. 

How in the ******* hell can people be calling for heads and calling people frauds after that?

Patriots are better. That's all that this game taught me. And the media ripping the Jets is ridiculous. It's bullsh*t and not fair. You have a rookie head coach with a team that was 4-12 last year. Going into a place that we have lost 8 straight against the greatest QB/Coach tandem.in history, and we lost by 7 points.

Pretty much this.

BTW - they are better, but not by much.

bowles doesn't like using timeouts on defense

fitz can't throw it 50 yards anymore

pryor is on the rise

lefell bet on the jets

otherwise it was a lot of things we already knew.  you need to make clutch plays in the 4th quarter of a close game.

Go **** yourself. We played well, NE played better BECAUSE THEY ARE BETTER. a$$hole

You've been cursing people out like this all day. 

I want to know why it's okay for you to do this, but when I play rope-a-dope with obnoxious people here, without getting personal, it's a big no-no.

Archived