Jets work out D. Alexander (aka my boner)

Paradis

As some of you may know, I have an unhealthy infatuation with this man... (or any 6'5 WRs who dominate)

Free agent WR Danario Alexander's Tuesday workout was for the Jets.

The Jets are down a receiver after losing Devin Smith to a torn ACL, but Alexander's workout is probably more about a reserve/future pact after the season than helping in 2015.

We all talked about giving him a try a few years ago...has he even been in the league?

Like has he ever played in the NFL?... He played with the Rams for a bit before going to SD and have a huge year before (unsurprisingly) injurying his knee again. 

The guy doesn't have much left in the ligament department, but if he's healthy presently, then sh*t yea! Sign him until his ACL finally evaporates. 

Like has he ever played in the NFL?... He played with the Rams for a bit before going to SD and have a huge year before (unsurprisingly) injurying his knee again. 

The guy doesn't have much left in the ligament department, but if he's healthy presently, then sh*t yea! Sign him until his ACL finally evaporates. 

In 2012 he caught 7 TDs on just 37 catches (658 yards) for San Diego.  Will be 30 at the start of the 2016 season.  Before his injury, was a 4.4 40 guy.

No, like, I havent heard his name in years.  Has he been in the league and not been playing or has not been in the league at all? 

When was the last time he played?

In 2012 he caught 7 TDs on just 37 catches (658 yards) for San Diego.  Will be 30 at the start of the 2016 season.  Before his injury, was a 4.4 40 guy.

Was he a 4.4 guy?  DId a (very) quick google search and found a couple of sites that listed him in the 4.5's.

No, like, I havent heard his name in years.  Has he been in the league and not been playing or has not been in the league at all? 

When was the last time he played?

At all?  2013.  Significantly?  2012.

Gotcha. Was he even on a roster last year or this year? 

No game data per PFR so I don't think so.  Good numbers in his last full season and while he's no spring chicken, he's not ancient either.  Interesting prospect I suppose.  I was surprised to see they worked out a QB, but I guess if you can get Phillip Sims you make the move :)

OP - I would like to see the Jets possibly sign this guy.  6'4" very fast and a former 2nd rounder:

http://tinyurl.com/oh74by5

Very funny. Only Danario actually was a baller when he was healthy in the NFL... that part being not a given though... I said in another forum, DX is very much the kind of guy we had hoped we were getting with that bum Hill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEeieU1cjVM

Gotcha. Was he even on a roster last year or this year? 

He blew out his knee @ Mizzou, then had some problems with said knee during the draft that year... didn't do much but eventually caught on with his home team Rams before hurting his other knee i believe... went to SD, had a couple of years there before blowing out his knee again... thats what he's been doing for 2 years. Rehabbing.

Do I expect him to have a lengthy career with us? No.... but if healthy, guy is stud. Get him out there. 

yeah, my paradise is different too.  Involves chicks.  Not big, sweaty men. 

Jesus...  How uncomfortable are you with your sexuality that you need to declare your non-homoness in a frickin football forum. 

Now I think you like to look at penises. 

Jesus...  How uncomfortable are you with your sexuality that you need to declare your non-homoness in a frickin football forum. 

Now I think you like to look at penises. 

GFY and your pseudo attempt at gay humor.  

You like dick, fine.  But don't think you're cool or smart talking about your love of dick.   I'll joke any way I like

The jets were going to extend my boner at the end of the season but they said it was already maxed. After hitting free agency I signed a lifetime contract with my lady a few months ago so as long as it stays healthy it should have a long successful career.

Archived