Who do we all want to win next week?

MetsJets1962

All in on the Panthers. I work with a bunch of old racist guys that hate Cam Newton because he's black and dancing to put it nicely and I need the opportunity as a dance challenged white guy in his mid 20's to walk into work dabbing hard on those old men. I hope Carolina dances on Peyton's grave. Also who roots for an AFC team to win it? Doesn't seem right.

Even Charles Barkley said Cam's dancing would annoy him.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/2960/former-nba-star-rips-espn-race-baiting-james-barrett

Barkley also said that Newton's celebrations would annoy him as a player, saying, "[A]s much as I love Cam Newton, if I played against him, I would put a hit on him, no question."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/2960/former-nba-star-rips-espn-race-baiting-james-barrett

Barkley also said that Newton's celebrations would annoy him as a player, saying, "[A]s much as I love Cam Newton, if I played against him, I would put a hit on him, no question."

I'm sure a lot of people feel that way but unfortunately some people are using that point of view to disguise how they really feel. The people I work with are not disguising it in this case. I don't care about Charles Barkley's opinion personally but I believe some people have thin enough skin to be upset about dancing. If Cam lit us up and danced I wouldn't care. If you don't want him to dance then stop him. It's not like he doesn't have a reason to dance he's a QB plowing through linemen and linebackers it's not like what he is doing is normal.

The talking points from ESPN have gotten so awful over the last week it would be funny to see Carolina lose and watch the collective MSM hyperventilate over Cam. I really don't like the Mannings though and Cotchery is on Carolina...but I can't take the Cam stuff from ESPN, just irresponsible.

Im not a big fan of Newton, and it has nothing to do with his skin color. He just comes across as kinda cocky, which bugs me. Hes talented, so he gets opportunities to show how good he is out on the field, just seems like his ego is pretty inflated.

Wouldnt mind seeing Peyton get the win, but I dont see that happening. I will watch the game though, hope its close and watchable.

I'm sure a lot of people feel that way but unfortunately some people are using that point of view to disguise how they really feel. The people I work with are not disguising it in this case. I don't care about Charles Barkley's opinion personally but I believe some people have thin enough skin to be upset about dancing. If Cam lit us up and danced I wouldn't care. If you don't want him to dance then stop him. It's not like he doesn't have a reason to dance he's a QB plowing through linemen and linebackers it's not like what he is doing is normal.

Yes he is supposed to be humble in his achievements, be grateful for the opportunity and know his place

All in on the Panthers. I work with a bunch of old racist guys that hate Cam Newton because he's black and dancing to put it nicely and I need the opportunity as a dance challenged white guy in his mid 20's to walk into work dabbing hard on those old men. I hope Carolina dances on Peyton's grave. Also who roots for an AFC team to win it? Doesn't seem right.

I am undecided right now.  But If you think people root against Cam because they are racist,  maybe you're the racist for noticing.  When I watch the NFL or any sports It never crosses my mind what color they are.  There are players of every race I root for or against.  As far as the dancing a lot of players do it and it gets annoying but I accept that the younger generation is more of a look at me you tube generation.

Charles, I don't have a ring, Barkley.  i love Barkley but ....  There has to be some jealousy here. 

les....

I'm going to root for the team with the quarterback that doesn't overdue the celebrations while wearing powder blue knee socks.

On that note, what the hell is "Powder Blue"? What powder is that specific shade of blue?  Its meaningless. It's like saying water yellow. I know what Carolina Blue is, I know what Infantry Blue is (Hooah), but powder blue? And no, San Diego light blue jerseys aren't the best in the league, and powder blue sounds effeminate.

Rant oover. Carry on.

On that note, what the hell is "Powder Blue"? What powder is that specific shade of blue?  Its meaningless. It's like saying water yellow. I know what Carolina Blue is, I know what Infantry Blue is (Hooah), but powder blue? And no, San Diego light blue jerseys aren't the best in the league, and powder blue sounds effeminate.

Rant oover. Carry on.

Powder blue is a shade of blue and yes it is an effeminate-looking shade of blue.  My point exactly.

Can't root for a QB who wears powder blue knee socks.  Especially one that is a drama queen in the end zone.

Love Cam, love Luke, love Cotchery, but they got a ton more years since they're relatively young (maybe not cotch). However, they don't do anything for me as a Jets fan.

Peyton on the other hand...there are only two things pats fans hate more than everything Jets:
1) The Giants
2) Peyton.

All of their insecurities and various personalities come out at just the mention of Peyton Manning. It's delicious.

I'm all in on the Broncos. 

Rant oover. Carry on.

Powder blue is a variant of baby blue.

Baby ... powder ... get it?

Peyton is a stud. He's been the real deal for so many years now, what is it like 17 years??? But he's still a little lean in the SB department as far as I'm concerned. Been to what 3 and only won one?

I really want to see Denver win not only from the standpoint that they beat NE, but also doesn't everyone like to see David beat Goliath? That's what I see is a Carolina that's all but invulnerable. Way better than the rest of the league. I also want to see Manning retire as a champion. He deserves it.

We had the #1 pick when peyton could have opted out, but stayed in school, we took keyshawn, who retired many years ago.

Was it parcells, was it peyton and his dad's decision?

i don't know, but I don't root for him normally, and won't start now.  he seems like a decent guy, but it was all lined up for him to change the course of the franchise.

oh well.

I hate the Broncos, I'm rooting for Car.

Archived