Ryan Fitzpatrick: MERGED

kelly

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

All you Fitzpatrick fans need a reality check this guy is looking for BIG MONEY which he isn't worth NEVER MADE THE PLAYOFFS in his career JOURNEYMAN BUM 

The JETS better not sign this BITCH 

moron should have low balled himself

pfft

38 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

All you Fitzpatrick fans need a reality check this guy is looking for BIG MONEY which he isn't worth NEVER MADE THE PLAYOFFS in his career JOURNEYMAN BUM 

The JETS better not sign this BITCH 

Sure, let's roll with _____ instead. He's a reliable playoff QB that can be signed on the cheap.

You're a machine @joewilly12

While I don't match your complete disgust for Fitz, I'll try to help ya with some positive rep.

I don't hate Fitz.  Just don't want to go into a season with him as the guaranteed #1.  If somehow possible I'd love to keep him a Jet as a top-tier backup for like 5mil.  Keep him around until we're sure we have a younger solid starter and backup. 

Doesn't seem like that'll happen though, so he's gotta go.

2 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

You're a machine @joewilly12

While I don't match your complete disgust for Fitz, I'll try to help ya with some positive rep.

I don't hate Fitz.  Just don't want to go into a season with him as the guaranteed #1.  If somehow possible I'd love to keep him a Jet as a top-tier backup for like 5mil.  Keep him around until we're sure we have a younger solid starter and backup. 

Doesn't seem like that'll happen though, so he's gotta go.

i dont hate him either great season nice guy not the answer 

9 hours ago, Jetster said:

So even though we were all impressed it seems the Broncos, Rams & Browns weren't as easily impressed. Must have the films that showed all the slighting over & under thrown deep balls. I like Fitz, I really do, but this talk of 15-18 million is so f*cking ludicrous & it has been from the outset. Fitz was traded by the Brian Hoyer, Ryan Mallett Texans! A team so desperate for a QB they just gave a young gun that played in 7 games a gazillion dollars. Come crawling back Fitzy & take our offer, all will be forgotten, and remember, SLIDE!

All? 

3 minutes ago, Bcess said:

the team loves him and plays tough for him, he has a special connection with those guys, id give him a couple years at a decent number.  He had the best year as a jets qb in a very long time

Yes we beat 2 teams with winning records and lost to the Bills twice. 

13 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

We go with Geno under Gailey with legit WRs and an improved offense or we try Petty if we dont bring in Kaep. 

All worse than Fitz numbers-wise. Except maybe Petty who is an unknown.

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Beat the Patriots and the Dolphins who beat the patriots 

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

If you like stats only then he had the best season statistically of any jets qb in recent history

Archived