Sanchez traded to Broncos!

pointman

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SAR I said:

1807069_f520.jpg

Good job Mark.  Looks like you're going to get a good shot to lift some more podium hardware.

Make sure to spit in the eye of Jets fans who saw the worst in you and ignored your potential.

SAR I

fat chance.  He is awful.  Always was and always will be.  No field vision.  Poor decision maker.  Turnover machine.  Horrible teammate, terrible work ethic.  Zero leadership ability.  Just about every single quality you want to have in a starting QB, he lacks.  

I get that you think otherwise and that's cool.  We all have our moments where we ignore the obvious and disregard common sense.  No need to respond, since this is all water under the bridge and moot for Jets fans.  I can't say I wish him well because he took advantage oif the jets and didn't work hard while he was being coddled.  We wuz robbed.

Look at what kind of compensation the Eagles are getting too.  A Conditional 7th rounder based on playing time.  LOL.  Denver is getting him for free unless whoever their starter is, probably Kaepernick, gets hurt.  There you see the perceived value the league has for Sanchez.   Close to nothing.

Thanks for letting me air it out.  I'm done now.

20 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Key play of the game was Jim Leonhard intercepting River so to set up the short score to win the game.

But you missed that and keep crediting Sanchez

Stop calling fans clueless

Any fan that makes a statement that the starting QB had no part in making the playoffs or making it far in the playoffs is clueless. He didnt have to be the main reason, but give credit when credit is due. Mark Sanchez may not have had great regular seasons but he had some very good playoff games. 

Both AFCCG's went down to the 4th qtr and him playing well overall in both games. You can argue that San Diego game but Sanchez had one of the best playoff games by a Jets QB against the Pats in 2010 throwing 3 TD's with 0 ints...or does that not account for anything because his name isnt Ryan Fitzpatrick? 

Just now, Dcat said:

fat chance.  He is awful.  Always was and always will be.  No field vision.  Poor decision maker.  Turnover machine.  Horrible teammate, terrible work ethic.  Zero leadership ability.  Just about every single quality you want to have in a starting QB, he lacks.  

I get that you think otherwise and that's cool.  We all have our moments where we ignore the obvious and disregard common sense.  No need to respond, since this is all water under the bridge and moot for Jets fans.  I can't say I wish him well because he took advantage oif the jets and didn't work hard while he was being coddled.  We wuz robbed.

Look at what kind of compensation the Eagles are getting too.  A Conditional 7th rounder based on playing time.  LOL.  Denver is getting him for free unless whoever their starter is, probably Kaepernick, gets hurt.  There you see the perceived value the league has for Sanchez.   Close to nothing.

Thanks for letting me air it out.  I'm done now.

there's so much wrong about this post I wouldn't know where to start.  he has many qualities to bash but this post is awful.

1 minute ago, nyjunc said:

there's so much wrong about this post I wouldn't know where to start.  he has many qualities to bash but this post is awful.

Oh I've read your arguments before.  Don't bother.  You are not changing my view on Sanchez.  He's gone, thank God and won't be returning.  Let's move forward.  He's Denver's burden now.  

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Oh I've read your arguments before.  Don't bother.  You are not changing my view on Sanchez.  He's gone, thank God and won't be returning.  Let's move forward.  He's Denver's burden now.  

I don't care to change your view but you were 100% wrong on many of your criticisms in that post.

Just now, nyjunc said:

I don't care to change your view but, in my(nyjunc's) opinion you were 100% wrong on many of your criticisms in that post.

fixed.

I know your opinion.  I've read it multiple times.  I don't agree one bit.  Leave it at that. 

Look, Mark's value in the NFL is as a backup and starter only in the event of catastrophe. He's found his niche and he's getting paid his value which is non starters money. You can't keep bringing up one good year and 4 playoff appearances, It's old hat. He's regressed and his overall performance has been mediocre to below average. He can't read defenses and can be rattled by a pass rush. He is consistently out thought by good Dbs,. He takes unnecessary chances esp after having success. 

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

fixed.

I know your opinion.  I've read it multiple times.  I don't agree one bit.  Leave it at that. 

in reality you were 100% wrong to say he was lazy and not a good teammate.  that is all nonsense and you have nothing to back that up.

Why are folks still pining on about Sanchez?  He was another mediocre QB who was given more than enough chances to get better, and he never did.  Now, the league has spoken over the last few years and he's viewed as a backup. Is the entire league wrong?  I wish the guy well, but lets let it go already!

Mark got every chance in the world here with the Jets. Over 60 starts. The most obnoxious comment I've heard over the years from his fans is that he was "ruined" by the Jets. He had more lives here than a cat. And more chances. He's going to a good situation in Denver. But Elway is not going to tolerate mindless red zone picks. 

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

Mark got every chance in the world here with the Jets. Over 60 starts. The most obnoxious comment I've heard over the years from his fans is that he was "ruined" by the Jets. He had more lives here than a cat. And more chances. He's going to a good situation in Denver. But Elway is not going to tolerate mindless red zone picks. 

^This is it, in a nutshell.

i am far from a Sanchez apologist, but, IMO, he has a good chance to start and succeed in Denver. I'm a believer in Kubiak, and I think sanche is a good fit in that offense.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

The image of Sanchez accepting his Super Bowl MVP will be etched in the minds of all Rex defenders for eternal life. I will have his moment, and John Elway will give it to me.

Here, I'll save you some typing:

-Kubiak is a terrible coach and lucked into that championship

-Elway did nothing to restock the defense after the Super Bowl win and now they can't hold a lead

-I've never even heard of these running backs

-Sanchez is best throwing over the middle, and the so-called genius Elway cut Owen Daniels right before Sanchez got there

-Elway is deliberately sabotaging Sanchez because he's afraid of Sanchez surpassing his place in Broncos lore

-Demaryius Thomas glared at Sanchez after a bad overthrow, no QB can win under those conditions

-I mean, that offensive line. Come on

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The Broncos lost TWO QB's this offseason.  Meaning they needed TWO new ones.  Sanchez is the backup.  Or do you people really think Elway is putting his franchise in the hands of Mark f*ckin Sanchez?

What other options does he have?

The Colts lucked, no pun, into Peyton's injury just so happening in the same year Luck was available.  This made Peyton available to Broncos.  And credit to Smellway for tradining for him.

How many of Talib, Ware, Ward signed with Broncos due to Peyton? 

The 'great' GM played the card when it was dealt, but it is not like franchise QBs are made available that often. 

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

We don't know what Fitz is asking for.  We only know he didn't like being paid like a backup.  And why should he, when a scrub like Brock Osweiler is making almost 3 times that amount? 

He's not greedy.  He's a starter.  And wants to be paid like one.

He's not a starter. He is a backup quality player that we started. Big difference.

1 hour ago, dbatesman said:

Here, I'll save you some typing:

-Kubiak is a terrible coach and lucked into that championship

-Elway did nothing to restock the defense after the Super Bowl win and now they can't hold a lead

-I've never even heard of these running backs

-Sanchez is best throwing over the middle, and the so-called genius Elway cut Owen Daniels right before Sanchez got there

-Elway is deliberately sabotaging Sanchez because he's afraid of Sanchez surpassing his place in Broncos lore

-Demaryius Thomas glared at Sanchez after a bad overthrow, no QB can win under those conditions

-I mean, that offensive line. Come on

You implying I'm a Sanchezophile?

2 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

No, he was "ruined" by Rex. Get it straight.

:P

Archived