If Geno starts 16 games, how many TD's do you think he throws?

AFJF

How many TD's?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. If Geno starts 16 games, how many TD's do you think he throws?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

When a player sucks he does not have to carry himself with an arrogance like Geno does. There's a reason his teammates didn't take his back when he got his face punched in. Maybe, (and its a big maybe) the whole experience humbled him just a bit and that will help a lot towards people actually liking him.

Any other traits you image while hating the guy.  Nothing from watching him taking his medicine on the sideline said arrogant a year ago.

its just not enough to complain about his shortcomings, you need to throw every cliche you can find on him too. 

11 minutes ago, BowlesMovement said:

That is so racist cuz, I am a black man and I'm  offended by you accusing all of our hands as looking alike.

I never noticed the color of the persons arm or hand this was all about the trophy that just goes to show the true person you are,says a lot about many of your posts. 

Please put me on ignore and stop posting your immature nonsense. 

No racist here i can assure you of that,dont ever accuse me of being one. 

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I never noticed the color of the persons arm or hand this was all about the trophy that just goes to show the true person you are,says a lot about many of your posts. 

Please put me on ignore and stop posting your immature nonsense. 

No racist here i can assure you of that,dont ever accuse me of being one. 

Woooohhh, chill out cuz, I thought we was boys?

19 hours ago, Mainejet said:

The more important question is how many turnovers will he have. He's careless with the football and makes the very dumbest throwing decisions. He does NOT learn from his mistakes. sh*t, it appears he doesn't even care about making mistakes. It's a virtual lock that if he starts all 16 games, Geno will have a LOT more turnovers than touchdowns and the Jets will have a miserably bad season.

I'm praying that Geno starts so we can end all this back & forth once & for all. I think Payton Manny & Andrew Luck threw more picks than Geno their rookie years. I get it that he needs to take card of the ball, but I've said this before, you would have been the type that traded Steve Young away. This is Genos last chance (maybe) it's still not etched in stone that Fitz is not coming back. I'm gonna go out on a limb & say if Fitz comes back, Geno will start for another NFL team in 2017.

18 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

When a player sucks he does not have to carry himself with an arrogance like Geno does. There's a reason his teammates didn't take his back when he got his face punched in. Maybe, (and its a big maybe) the whole experience humbled him just a bit and that will help a lot towards people actually liking him.

I had no idea you were even capable of recognizing bad QB play when the QB is a jet 

19 minutes ago, CTM said:

I had no idea you were even capable of recognizing bad QB play when the QB is a jet 

Only reason I read these Geno/Fitz threads.  Like a Vegan denouncing Kale.  Hoping one day he will hate all lousy QBs.  Dark side .

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 2:08 PM, Hallia said:

Why not both?

22 minutes ago, CTM said:

11 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Nice.

maybe someone should hose you 2 down.

4 hours ago, Jetster said:

I'm praying that Geno starts so we can end all this back & forth once & for all. I think Payton Manny & Andrew Luck threw more picks than Geno their rookie years. I get it that he needs to take card of the ball, but I've said this before, you would have been the type that traded Steve Young away. This is Genos last chance (maybe) it's still not etched in stone that Fitz is not coming back. I'm gonna go out on a limb & say if Fitz comes back, Geno will start for another NFL team in 2017.

Well, you could be right? I really don't care, but he won't be a Jet. That's the important thing.....

3 hours ago, jetrider said:

If Geno takes the Jets to the SB and wins, Joe Jets Fan, Smashmouth, AKKKF, defectivekimble, and other diseased haters will be furious at Mac for wasting a SB-ready team on Geno when he could've paid Fitz.

not only does geno take the jets to the super bowl, he also wins it? after being voted the worst starting qb 2 years running by his peers? and these posters you speak of are diseased haters because they don't live in the fairy tale land that you live in? lmao. lets be realistic here. if geno gets to start this season, lets see if he can become competent. never mind average or above average. even geno supporters certainly don't see geno hoisting the Lombardi this year

So far..

Geno will be about the same or worse than Fitz was last year- 49

Geno will be significantly better than Fitz was last year- 8

Interesting

If "Geno" is changed to "Fitz" the poll results would be the same or possibly worse with even more votes for Fitz throwing less TDs than last year.

Another reason why this poll is a joke. Only wins and playoffs matter.

1 hour ago, jetrider said:

Another reason why this poll is a joke. Only wins and playoffs matter.

Since only wins matter to you who do you think will get more as our QB this year? (Geno or Fitz)

(can't wait for your bob & weave answer!)

4 hours ago, AFJF said:

So far..

Geno will be about the same or worse than Fitz was last year- 49

Geno will be significantly better than Fitz was last year- 8

Interesting

isn't hard to figure out who the 8 voters were

8 hours ago, jetrider said:

If Geno takes the Jets to the SB and wins, Joe Jets Fan, Smashmouth, AKKKF, defectivekimble, and other diseased haters will be furious at Mac for wasting a SB-ready team on Geno when he could've paid Fitz.

Diseased haters?   Wtf

look clown, Geno smith was the worst QB in the NFL for the two years he played.  The WORST!     I watched the Bills game, I have watched him play and it was horrible.    So defend him or hope for him or what ever you are going to do.  I get to know he won't be a NYJ much longer. 

Remember, not one team in the NFL traded even a 7th round pick for him, because every team knows he is garbage.   Live with that. 

38 minutes ago, Joe Jets fan said:

Diseased haters?   Wtf

look clown, Geno smith was the worst QB in the NFL for the two years he played.  The WORST!     I watched the Bills game, I have watched him play and it was horrible.    So defend him or hope for him or what ever you are going to do.  I get to know he won't be a NYJ much longer. 

Remember, not one team in the NFL traded even a 7th round pick for him, because every team knows he is garbage.   Live with that. 

1. Keywords: two years he played. You watched the Geno/Mornhinweg Bills game. Did you watch the Fitz/Gailey Bills pickfest? Week 10 or 17? 

2. Show me when the Jets were taking offers for Geno. Link? Fitz was hired as Geno's backup. Teams don't typically make offers for another team's newly drafted starter.

22 minutes ago, jetrider said:

1. Keywords: two years he played. You watched the Geno/Mornhinweg Bills game. Did you watch the Fitz/Gailey Bills pickfest? Week 10 or 17? 

2. Show me when the Jets were taking offers for Geno. Link? Fitz was hired as Geno's backup. Teams don't typically make offers for another team's newly drafted starter.

Don't be confused.   I have never pounded the table for Fitz.   I pound the table because Geno stinks.  

Newly drafted starter?   Who is that?    

The new admin of the Jets has tried everything to replace Geno. 

6 minutes ago, Joe Jets fan said:

Don't be confused.   I have never pounded the table for Fitz.   I pound the table because Geno stinks.  

Newly drafted starter?   Who is that?    

The new admin of the Jets has tried everything to replace Geno. 

1. Geno. He started his rookie year.

2. Link?

Archived