Hall of Fame cancelled due to a bad paint job on the field.

ARodJetsFan

Are they doing anything for the fans that drove out there? Maybe line some young fans up and let them catch passes from Rodgers or Luck or have Clay Matthews tackle random fans or something. I hope at least they sign some autographs.

15 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The worst part is we had to turn the Olympics on

Do you hate America or something? The Olympics are awesome.

20 minutes ago, ARodJetsFan said:

I never heard of a game being cancelled due to a bad paint job on the field - the H.O.F. Game no less.

There's a first time for everything I suppose.

It's going to be an interesting season.

So you're saying this has been a banner day for an ARod/football fan?

8 hours ago, NJ said:

yeah .. the BB gun stuff was spellbinding ..

There are like 30 different sports with many variations. If you can't find something to watch and enjoy that's on you.

7 hours ago, NYs Stepchild said:

The Olympics is just like the combine, except they aren't prospects. 

Training to run and jump for no apparent reason whatsoever. 

Training to become one of the best athletes in the world is no apparent reason whatsoever? These are the highest of high class athletes on display competing for their country. It's way more entertaining than watching 3rd string football players knock each other around. 

22 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

There are like 30 different sports with many variations. If you can't find something to watch and enjoy that's on you.

Training to become one of the best athletes in the world is no apparent reason whatsoever? These are the highest of high class athletes on display competing for their country. 

imagejpeg

Maybe in 1000 BC it was entertaining, today it's just stupid. Because, you know, we have real sports to watch now.

SAR I 

20 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Training to become one of the best athletes in the world is no apparent reason whatsoever? These are the highest of high class athletes on display competing for their country. It's way more entertaining than watching 3rd string football players knock each other around. 

They run to nowhere. They jump for no reason. They throw stuff to no one. Seems to me like they're training for a non existent sport. 

I would relate it to college students that study for a degree that has no real world applications.

No career in best test taker, and no career in running and jumping if you can't catch a ball, or shoot a basket ball at the end of that run and jump. 

4 hours ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

They should just play the game a a local facility (school?), that has a field and people who know how to maintain it 

could increase attendance as well and make the game safe - a field that is used once a year is not a recipe for success

Probably something in the CBA prohibiting that plus people paid money where would they find a field with enough stands

Archived