Petty: Bruised shoulder

Integrity28

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they put Petty on IR, I don't know what he will become as a QB but I don't want to lose him. This is a ******* shame he got hurt. I also don't want to carry 4 QB's and lose young talent.  In my opinion, I think the staff would have kept Petty, they drafted him and he played better than Geno in the PS.

Shoulder injuries ******* us up again. I am really disappointed by this. I was hoping to find out who the CS thought should have been the #2. Then at least I would have some piece of mind.

58 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Shove the personal attack up your ass jack who the eff do you think you are an old washed up unemployed man/woman on the internet. LOL 

I swear you are that nut job used to call wfan in the early to mid 90's who used to start screaming like a loon on the air.  I can't remember his name. 

4 minutes ago, GandWFan said:

No IR.  If he goes on IR, he cannot practice.  Ne needs to grow for next year, so he needs to practice.  Cut or trade Geno, or carry 4 QBs.

They won't cut or trade Geno as Petty won't be ready for week 1 and there is no way they let Hack be the #2. So it possible they carry 4. I guess we will find out soon enough. 

Assuming Petty will be healthy in a week or two, I don't think that's an impediment to trading Geno.

If Hack is the backup QB for 1 game, that doesn't seem like the end of the world.  Most games in which the starting QB gets hurt are lost anyway - the gameplan goes out the window.  And it's not like Hack would have to be a started for an extended period of time.

Geno for a conditional 6th - it's the only way for us to have harmony on the board again!  Geno supports can say "see, he has value", and Geno haters don't have to watch him play anymore.  It's a win/win!!!

35 minutes ago, thshadow said:

Assuming Petty will be healthy in a week or two, I don't think that's an impediment to trading Geno.

If Hack is the backup QB for 1 game, that doesn't seem like the end of the world.  Most games in which the starting QB gets hurt are lost anyway - the gameplan goes out the window.  And it's not like Hack would have to be a started for an extended period of time.

Geno for a conditional 6th - it's the only way for us to have harmony on the board again!  Geno supports can say "see, he has value", and Geno haters don't have to watch him play anymore.  It's a win/win!!!

Agreed. I can't believe Geno Smith  has caused this much strife on the board, this sh*t has to end. I could see if we were fighting over two quality starting quarterbacks but hell were talking about Geno Smith.

2 hours ago, Joe Jets fan said:

I swear you are that nut job used to call wfan in the early to mid 90's who used to start screaming like a loon on the air.  I can't remember his name. 

Not I wouldn't waste my time with the WFAN I don't know why I'm wasting my time responding to you. 

2 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Geno isn't getting traded unless someone overwhelms us with an offer.....and no one is going to overwhelm us with an offer 

What if we fans pull together a Gofundme and buy out his contract from the Jets ourselves?

SAR I

17 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Read Proust?

Well actually I was going to say when I am about to perform the triple axle on ice skates....very difficult move

sorry for confusion on most post but my phone rang, the doorbell rang, my alarm clock went off, and I accidentally sh*t my pants....so I could not finish typing that post...please forgive me.

Archived