Todd Bowles says no loss in confidence in Fitz

AFJF

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Augustiniak said:

maybe he had none at the start of the season either.

This.

Fitzpatrick is who everybody thought he was. He can be good enough to win you 10 games and push for a playoff birth - he can be bad enough to lose you 10 games and push for irrelevancy.

The problem with the Jets is that Fitz is our best option, for better or for worse, until Petty is healthy. Petty is the only other viable option and he is inactive.

If Bowles ties his wagon to Fitz he will be fired fast.  This is New York, New Jersey and the Jets he doesn't get it yet.  Even Marty Lyons, Greg Buttles and company are saying Fitz is in trouble!!!

9 INTs in 2 games, with this level of talent around, awful and far exceeds anything we saw with Sanchez and Geno because of the talent on the field.

Teams are just waiting for Fitz to make a mistake!!!

The press needs to quit with the easy target of the lousy qb play and start grilling this guy about his pet parts of the team that being the defense.  They should have 10 questioins a a row about TEs and RBS destroying this team every week, they need to point out the MASSIVE resources spent on the defense that sucks.,

You are letting the coach off really easy if all you do is ask him about the sorry ass qb play we have had.

4 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

If Bowles ties his wagon to Fitz he will be fired fast.  This is New York, New Jersey and the Jets he doesn't get it yet.  Even Marty Lyons, Greg Buttles and company are saying Fitz is in trouble!!!

9 INTs in 2 games, with this level of talent around, awful and far exceeds anything we saw with Sanchez and Geno because of the talent on the field.

Teams are just waiting for Fitz to make a mistake!!!

All teams are waiting for is for Fitz to lock in on Marshall and throw that back shoulder pass.  Fitz!  Dummy!!  Mix it the fuk up.

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

The press needs to quit with the easy target of the lousy qb play and start grilling this guy about his pet parts of the team that being the defense.  They should have 10 questioins a a row about TEs and RBS destroying this team every week, they need to point out the MASSIVE resources spent on the defense that sucks.,

You are letting the coach off really easy if all you do is ask him about the sorry ass qb play we have had.

Agreed.  

I'd directly ask him, "I know the Jets dont use the TE, but are you aware that they're a popular tool in an modern day offense"? 

1 minute ago, Jet in PA said:

Meanwhile I'm rapidly losing confidence in Todd Bowles which is a shame because I was a big fan of his.

The most depressing part of this season, IMO. Most of us knew Fitz sucks. But I was almost optimistic that we had found a decent coach to stick with for a while. Maybe not. They are getting consistently outcoached. Not just outplayed.

Just now, munchmemory said:

All teams are waiting for is for Fitz to lock in on Marshall and throw that back shoulder pass.  Fitz!  Dummy!!  Mix it the fuk up.

And hence Fitz has to sit, since even the fans know what to do.....

The fact is IMO it will only get worse the longer the season goes on!!

Just now, Charlie Brown said:

And hence Fitz has to sit, since even the fans know what to do.....

The fact is IMO it will only get worse the longer the season goes on!!

100%.  Fitz is now in that "gun shy" phase.  He's always sucked.  Now, his confidence is shot, no matter what he says in press conferences. 

Archived