#### New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sperm Edwards said:

Chan isn't God's gift to OCs, but he dialed up 2 easy TD passes and Fitz missed both. 

That's the thing, I don't know whether to blame one more than the other. Forte and Powell should be more than enough to get you in there, but on the other hand these throws are giving me herpes.

1 minute ago, jack48 said:

True.  We are a red zone nightmare this year, though.

12 years & Fitz still locks into his 1st read & still misses him, ugh. I forgot what's it like to have a decent QB. 

So fugly watching him & so frustrating because we have some real weapons this year.

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

That's the thing, I don't know whether to blame one more than the other. Forte and Powell should be more than enough to get you in there, but on the other hand these throws are giving me herpes.

Backup center, plus a pair of sub-par tackles says you don't just walk into the EZ up the gut or outside. More like stick with the run and accept they'll get stuffed at least half the time. This isn't the 2009 Jets' OL by a long shot. 

Two play calls resulting in two should-be automatic TDs says 90% of the blame for no TD on that drive is on #14. 

Archived