Woody Relinquishing "day to day" Operations

JetsFanatic

2 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

There are rumors that Christopher Johnson is the "idiot brother" the family has long kept locked up in the attic of the mansion on the family estate

actually the idiot is woody, he was a C student at a party school and his father made him run everything by lawyers before he turned over any money to him.  

2 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

I know that. It's just Jetsy to get to lose Woody and have someone even dumber come in (if possible)

we don't need the owner to know anything about football, just be smart enough to hire people that do and get out of the way. 

what's kinda troubling though is it does look like macc and bowles were kept at least in part because of the ambassador thing

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

we don't need the owner to know anything about football, just be smart enough to hire people that do and get out of the way. 

what's kinda troubling though is it does look like macc and bowles were kept at least in part because of the ambassador thing

They keep hiring the wrong people.  Wolf and Casserly did such a fabulous job finding Macc and Bowles.  Lucky us.

9 minutes ago, flgreen said:

He's Woody's brother, not a football guy.  What else is there to know?

I don't care if he played intramural touch football when he was 9 

Not a football guy?

Find me an owner who is a "football guy"in modern times.

Fine me one, gahead.

12 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

How do you know. Bob Kraft wasn't a football guy either.

Neither are most of the owners now that crazy Al is dead, but the smart ones put football people in charge of operations.

Are you saying Bob Kraft tells Lil Bill what to do on day to day football decisions?   LOL

Archived