Full Schedule, For those not interested in watching something as mundane as a Sched. Release turned into a 3 hour sh*tfest

Jet_Engine1

First glance:

Hackenberg could not possibly ask for a better schedule to show what he can do.  If he bombs, there are zero excuses.

I'd love to be wrong considering that were rebuilding and might not still have our future on the roster, but I dont see us having a snowball's chance in hell in regards to the first overall pick.

It is not a 3 hour wait anyway. They release every team's schedule at 8. Not sure why they make a big deal out of this. Once schedule is set, release the whole thing with a press release. They try to turn every event to a primete commercial fest. This actually causes over saturation and they are basically killing their own product. Then they cry why ratings are dropping. 

18 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

First glance:

Hackenberg could not possibly ask for a better schedule to show what he can do.  If he bombs, there are zero excuses.

I'd love to be wrong considering that were rebuilding and might not still have our future on the roster, but I dont see us having a snowball's chance in hell in regards to the first overall pick.

I have no idea what you're looking at.  Every team except for one on that schedule is better than the Jets.  Eight are significantly better.  And the Browns are a draw.

Hack has no chance.  But he sucks anyway, so he might not even earn a snap.

Forgot this was today.  First time in a long time I wasn't anxiously awaiting the schedule release.  Also first time I'm not trying to project wins and losses because it's really all about getting the team prepped for 2018.  

We basically have 24 preseason games to lead up to the 2018 regular season.

Just now, Mike135 said:

Forgot this was today.  First time in a long time I wasn't anxiously awaiting the schedule release.  Also first time I'm not trying to project wins and losses because it's really all about getting the team prepped for 2018.  

We basically have 24 preseason games to lead up to the 2018 regular season.

It's about getting the team ready for 2020.

15 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Nobody has guaranteed wins, not even New England

Yes, in the literal sense nothing is guaranteed....although I guarantee that if Brady stays healthy, the Patsies win double digit games.

18 hours ago, RoadFan said:

I have no idea what you're looking at.  Every team except for one on that schedule is better than the Jets.  Eight are significantly better.  And the Browns are a draw.

Browns are Browns until they prove otherwise. 

Swept Bills last year, they have a new coach and are cucking their current starting QB.  No idea why you would say they're better. Especially after they arguably got worse after they got pillaged in the offseason.

Played Miami tough last year. Could easily flip one of those games

LA is horrendous.  If Bruce Petty didn't suck a** we would have beat them last year.

Tampa probably wins against us, but they're not exactly a powerhouse.  Same with the Saints, who have been trending downward the last few years.

Carolina had a really down year last year.  We'll see if that continues.  As of right now I'm not penciling that as an auto loss.

After Kubiak leaving and them having as bad of a QB situation as us, Denver could blow it too. I doubt it, but it's possible.

Oakland and NE destroy us.

KC wins easy.

We murder J-Ville.

ATL beats us.

Look, I'm all for the Tank Train, but this isn't the type of schedule to get that juicy pick. Bare minimum I see 3-5, most likely 4 wins, and if that is the case, that won't be enough losses.

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Browns are Browns until they prove otherwise. 

Swept Bills last year, they have a new coach and are cucking their current starting QB.  No idea why you would say they're better. Especially after they arguably got worse after they got pillaged in the offseason.

Played Miami tough last year. Could easily flip one of those games

LA is horrendous.  If Bruce Petty didn't suck a** we would have beat them last year.

Tampa probably wins against us, but they're not exactly a powerhouse.  Same with the Saints, who have been trending downward the last few years.

Carolina had a really down year last year.  We'll see if that continues.  As of right now I'm not penciling that as an auto loss.

After Kubiak leaving and them having as bad of a QB situation as us, Denver could blow it too. I doubt it, but it's possible.

Oakland and NE destroy us.

KC wins easy.

We murder J-Ville.

ATL beats us.

Look, I'm all for the Tank Train, but this isn't the type of schedule to get that juicy pick.

So you're saying 10-6 is a possibility?Playoffs baby!

Archived