• C
    • C-
    • D+
    • D
    • D-
    • F+
    • F
    • F-

Seems like Maccagnan likes trying to hit singles in the third. Would've preferred a bunch of other guys. Stewart will probably be a contributor, but I don't see a lot of upside. 

Would've been more excited each of the four guys who were picked immediately after, the guy picked immediately before, and the guys taken 72 and 73.

Otherwise, A+

EDIT: Godwin makes it the five immediately after. I need a new team.

Finished his high school career scoring 138 touchdowns as a QB and S (had to have safety experience and maybe a better QB then Hack but joins a group of very similar WR's)

Good blocker but 11 drops in 2 years, not fast but runs east and west to avoid gaining years, does not look like he started a full season at Bama but the good news is we are helping a father of 2 who turns 24 in December - let's hope he gets a good signing bonus since I am not sure he makes the team

and lets watch Jake Butt play TE for ten years for another team

starting to sound like Tom Shane - hate this draft, ready to fire Mac and Bowles

2 minutes ago, derp said:

Seems like Maccagnan likes trying to hit singles in the third. Would've preferred a bunch of other guys. Stewart will probably be a contributor, but I don't see a lot of upside. 

Would've been more excited each of the four guys who were picked immediately after, the guy picked immediately before, and the guys taken 72 and 73.

Otherwise, A+

HAHAHAHAHA you said it.

Chris Godwin is sitting there and he takes Ardarius Stewart.  This is amazing.

2 minutes ago, Baeton Manning said:

Our physical freak, projectable WRs at around this spot have been so bad that I'm not too averse to going in the other direction for the Proven Competitor Intangibles guy, who I'm sure is also a "football player." See how it goes.

Chris Godwin?  What is Mac smoking?

Just now, Pointdexter said:

Because you don't pass on a 2nd safety when that opportunity comes knocking. 

Maye just too good to leave on the board. 

Marcus Maye who is he? Dalvin Cook was a top 15 pick in some mock drafts.... and we have no business keeping Matt Forte on our roster- why should we keep Matt Forte ?  Bilal Powell isn't a starter either he's a complimentary back

3 minutes ago, derp said:

Otherwise, A+

Did anyone mention to Maccagnan that WE HAVE NO STARTING-CALIBUR CENTER??  We just passed on Elflein for a special teams guy.

I'm gonna just take my bottle of Jack Daniels and go into the living room now. I don't even need a shot glass.

3 minutes ago, Jetsmanjb said:

Marcus Maye who is he? Dalvin Cook was a top 15 pick in some mock drafts.... and we have no business keeping Matt Forte on our roster- why should we keep Matt Forte ?  Bilal Powell isn't a starter either he's a complimentary back

Lol, sarcasm not your forte? (Pun intended)

Archived